Getting The Wife Ready

• Thread starterwill2112001
  • Start date
W

will2112001

I met a woman on line. We talked on the phone a few times. And met for lunch. Last night was our first date. When I picked her up at her house. See met me at the door. She looked spectatular. Black silk blouse. Three buttons undone. Cleavage. Form fitting skirt came to mid thigh. 3in heels. I later found her royal blue bra and thong. with garter belt and stockings. Her make-up was just perfect. I told her just how beautiful she looked. She told me Her husband had bought her everything she had on just for this date. She also told me he bath her and got her ready.

This made me wonder just how many guys get a thrill out of getting thier wives or gf's ready for another man?

This is actually fairly common.
Many cuckolds and hot wife husbands get a tremendous thrill preparing their wife for a date with her lover.
Personally this is one of my favorate things to do.

I always strive to make my wife as desireable as possible for her lovers pleasure.

I love watching my wife get ready for a lover. As far as outfits go, she will often consult with me when shopping on-line to see if I think an outfit is sexy. She has dragged me into Victoria's Secret with her too and held up an item and ask me if I think that her lover will enjoy seeing her wear it. When she asks me she will talk loud enough so the women shopping next to us can easily overhear too.

If my wife is having a lover over to the house she will often ask me to run her a bottle bubble bath and bring her a glass of wine while she soaks in the tube. Then she will lie on the bed so I can give her a foot massage and relax her. My reward is that she allows me to sit in the bedroom and watch her do her hair and slowly apply her makeup. I get a raging hard on knowing that the lipstip that she is carefulling applying will be soon all over her lovers cock or how the eye shadow will be running down her face when he sprays her face with his cum.

It seems like it takes my wife hours to get ready for her lovers. She has to make sure that everything is exactly right. It's shear pleasure for me to watch her dress up in the outfit that she helped me pick while she asked me how she looks. And when she is finally done and slips on her high heels, I think about how she will probably still be wearing them while she has her legs wrapped about her lover while he fills her womb a short time later.

A few times my wife has actually told me to strip naked in the bed while she models outfits for me. Then she will model what she has bought and monitor my real reaction. Of course I can't touch myself while she does that or I may cum all over myself she wouldn't be able to get my reaction for the other outfits.

As they say, half the fun is getting there!

[It seems like it takes my wife hours to get ready for her lovers. She has to make sure that everything is exactly right. It's shear pleasure for me to watch her dress up in the outfit that she helped me pick while she asked me how she looks. And when she is finally done and slips on her high heels, I think about how she will probably still be wearing them while she has her legs wrapped about her lover while he fills her womb a short time later.

A few times my wife has actually told me to strip naked in the bed while she models outfits for me. Then she will model what she has bought and monitor my real reaction. Of course I can't touch myself while she does that or I may cum all over myself she wouldn't be able to get my reaction for the other outfits.

It funny you say this. She did tell me she keeps her hubby locked in a cb6000. But she lets him out when she starts to get ready. He is not allowed to cum. She told me he is so hard whatching her get ready. He is left unlocked as she goes out on her dates. He is not allowed to cum until she gets back. She told me when she gets home afer he cleans her. She will stroke his cock till he cums. If the amount of cum is not a certain amount in her judgement. She takes that as a sign that he has played with himself while she was out. He will be locked up for the next 90 days.

I can imagine the emotions that run thru his head while he is left alone. To cum and be locked away for the next 90 days. Or set in wait till she gets home who know when. And then relief. The war that must go on in his head.

Great post...

To me, this is the very heart of cuckoldry. That you are made to watch your wife prepare herself for another man's company... that she intentionally dresses to be attractive for him, not you... that you know she will spend time in this other man's arms... that she wants this and that there is nothing you can do to prevent it... (even that you give your blessings for it to occur)... strikes at the very nerve of a man, changing him from husband to helper, from companion to cuckold.

You, my friend, have struck that nerve quite nicely.

i agree totally with the other comments it is very common in cuckoldry and is an very important part of being a cuckold. In my own case my girlfriend Kate and i often shop together for the lingerie she will be wearing when she meets her lover, and i do have some say in what she wears although the final choice is hers. I also help Kate to get ready for a date with her lover there is nothing better than helping Kate on with her stockings,suspenders,tiny thong and a half cup bra which shows Kate's huge boobs off to perfection and knowing Kate's lover is going to have so much fun with her. So yes lots of us guys enjoy it.

Men who get their wife ready for a date are doing womanhood a great service. I commend you gentlemen for your compelling commitment to the "task at hand".

Macho husbands should be dressed up in panties/drag clothing and set down in a busy shopping mall where they could be identified. What a sight that would be as they have to run the gauntlet to "safety" and some replacement clothing.