• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

gettting married

• Thread starterhornchurchmale
  • Start date

hornchurchmale

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2006
would it not be ideal when getting married if the same night u first have sex and make it legal u then have a big black male take your wife..he sleeps with her all night and paves the way for an exciting and rewarding life. is tere a better way to start married life?

OK - but the white couple shouldn't have intercourse until after the wedding. Hopefully she'll be banging a Mandingo a couple of months leading up to the date. It would be romantic for the chick to let her hub know that she's pregnant during the vows. That could be his wedding gift from her. He could then later pay the black guy for doing the honors. That's the proper etiquette at weddings right ?

A CB3000 should be used to prevent the husband having sex with his new Bride until after the honeymoon is over. The Honeymoon should be a time for the Bride to mate with her Black Bull with a clear intention to become pregnant.

My hubby took me to Jamaica on our honeymoon, and I couldn't help myself....he caught me with a big rasta guy in the toilets of this club on the second night...

yoyo, thn its not for you

Why go to all the expense of geting married live together and do the swinging lifestyle alot less stress on everyone.

Josetta said:
A CB3000 should be used to prevent the husband having sex with his new Bride until after the honeymoon is over. The Honeymoon should be a time for the Bride to mate with her Black Bull with a clear intention to become pregnant.

cb3000 needs to be accompanied with the points of intrigue or kali's teeth.

The marriage starts with clear understanding that the husband will be forever a cuckold, and the bride will hae a permanent black lover. Usually a white guy confesses to his girlfriend about his submissive desires before they get engaged.

By getting married to her, he can "live out" his fantasies of seeing another man fuck his wife. It does not mean he does not love his wife, nor does it mean his wife does not love him. In fact the marriage becomes very strong because their roles were pre-planned with a "wholesome" agreement after a lot of careful thought. They don't rush into this, in fact they are being honest about what their true needs needs are.

It can be very exciting for the cuck groom to see the Black Bull (who is often the Best Man) place the CB3000 over his genitals and take charge of the key, then to watch his bride spreading her thighs wide for the "better man".

Sometimes, the Bull will let the groom hold his big black cock and guide it into the bride. This is the final act that confirms the cuckold status and gives essence to the agreement between the three that was made many months before.

The bride is vocal through the consummation of the marriage, and is pleased her husband is watching and is finally getting his fantasy of watching her mate with a black man. It is the special love gift that the wife and husband give to each other.

Sometimes after the legal wedding, there will be another follow-up cuckold ceremony at another secret location where the cuckold makes a number of important promises to his wife regarding her right to take lovers of her own choice whenever she chooses, and how he is to conduct himself through the marriage. A number of guests are handpicked to be witnesses to the promises.

Users who are viewing this thread