• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF exlovers

• Thread starternewby2000
  • Start date

newby2000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2009
Hi guys, i wanna share this with you, i´ve been dating this very hot chick for almost a year now, and recently i discovered that i really enjoy her telling me all about her former lovers. She is very cool about it and has told me pretty much all that she did with them, how she lost her cherry, how she started to suck and swallow, how she loved to be fucked by her exbf in her living room while her parents were asleep. she has even shared with me some of the sexual emails she used to get. She says that im the best pussy eater shes ever had, and she loves it. But she confided that her first lover was the best fuck she ever had. She had 5 cocks before mine and i keep asking her to tell me stories. I think i now know them all So i asked her permision to chat with her ExBF using a fake personality and now we chat with him over msn, and he tells this fake person all the scapades he had with my GF. Last night we were talking and i said to her that she has my permision to fuck others so she has more stories to tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My husband loves this too. I loves to hear about how I used to fuck my ex-bfs and it never fails to get him hard.

How old is your gf? I was going to suggest maybe going to work parties or her college reunion and talking with her ex-bfs there. Just don't tell them you are her current bf. My husband did this at my 10th year high school reunion a few years ago. He started making comments about me to guys that he knew I dated and listened to them tell him how they "bedded" me years ago. Of course he didn't tell them he was my husband.

Just a suggestion if you ever have the opportunity.

I've had the opposite experience - the girl I'm fucking has been telling me about how small her previous boyfriend was, and how much better I am than him.

I think thats a great idea Jenny. i will try that in the next party.

I totally agree. There is little few things as erotic as talking about the people you have fucked particularly in bed when you are warming up for sex. It makes for the hottest kind of fucking.

I just wanna update, today we went to a strip joint and she was very confortable feeling the boobs and ass of the dancers, i think she really wants to have a good time.

Love to here my wife's a slut

I agree , There is nothing more exciding then to listen to a guy talking or telling you about what a great cock sucker and great fuck your wife is . Or that she can be real wild and slutty .

Wow! I bet you were hard watching her feel up the dancers. Maybe you can go into a bar "seperately" and get her to kiss a guy while dancing as you watch from the side. nature will take its course from there.

Tell her you get all excited thinking of another man emptying his balls deep inside of her pussy. Yum!

What did she say or do when you told her she can fuck other men? Maybe you should tell her you want her to do it. It's easier for her if you want it to happen as opposed to just permiting it.

Pics

Hi all,

Here are some pics of my girl, those were taken after a long afternoon of just having sex. What do you think of her?

Attachments

• IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 744
  • IMG_0238.jpg
    IMG_0238.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 620
Nice

WOW! Your g/f is HOT, hot, HOT!

Thanks Bradley, she sures appreciates your comments :).
She would really love to hear how you all like her and how you would fuck her.

Hi guys, i just wanna update. Yesterday after a party my gf and i were fucking and when we finished she said that she wanna confess something. She told me that a couple of months before we started dating, she fucked her married boss. She told me how she gave him a blow job in his car and on another ocation he fucked her in the back seat of the car outside her house. She did it bareback and she liked it a lot. She also told me that she loved his cock, not very big but very beautifull. Im really excited about this because she still works with him. Im starting to think that she is still fucking him even though he is married and she knows his wife. What do ya think????

There's something hot

about your girlfriend knowing her boss's wife. There's something very hot and very wrong about your g/f meeting the wife and maybe thinking about how his hard dick feels insider her all while being perfectly polite to the wife. Hmm....

newby2000 said:
What do ya think????

I think you need to invite them over to dinner.:D

Smokin hot. Why don't you ask her?

Well she is obviously into the idea. Part of it may be a test by her, or put another way, becareful to assure her that her fucking someone else wont negatively affect your feelings for her. Reassure her, let her know how into her you are, and how you will be faithful to her if she continues with her boss. Remind her that there are no secrets between you. the fear for women is if they do this then their BF or husbands will too.

But basicaly you are there, just ease her along.

I love hearing about the guys who have fucked my wife, either from her, or from them. I have tried, with limited success to find the guys who have fucked her, to ask them to tell me about it. Most were scared to death, but a few really opened up and gave me the details of how they fucked her.

The most success I had was when talking with her first husband, who gladly gave me as many details as I asked for. He even asked me a few questions, like "Does she still have as much hair on her pussy?" and "Do those big tits of her still stick out when she's naked?"

He and I shamelessly discuss "our" wife at great length. He has told me many of their adventures, like where they fucked and how many times in a day. I learned that when they were first married, his cock was in her cunt for several hours every day!

I love to hear any man say to me "When I fucked your wife!"

That really sounds hot, i don't really think i could do it revealing my identity but maybe in the future. At the moment i have talked using a fake account to one of her ex boyfriends and he has told me that she used to be really horny he described her pussy to me in great detail and even tough she was really hairy back then i could relate to everything he said. At the moment my girl and I are in the process of expanding our fantasies, talking a lot of what make us horny and we had talked a lot about this fascination of mine about her being fucked by other guys in the past, also the probability of fucking new guys in the future.

One of the most intense things we've been doing is chatting about the dicks she had, also about the women i've ever been with, describing in anatomical detail everything, she also gets very horny and likes a lot when i tell her how i used to seduce and turn on my past mates.

Its really exciting and mind blowing being able to say i love my girlfriend and i love that she has sucked a lot of dicks, i wish she was more of a slut and i really want her telling me how much she needs a big dick and how much she enjoys riding other cocks.

Gotta go now, but ill keep you posted with any development.

Users who are viewing this thread