• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gf finally did it

• Thread startermanyak22
  • Start date
M

manyak22

First time posting...
Well, my hot latina gf finally fucked a guy she knew...She lived in a different state for a while before moving in with me, and met this guy who was a cop. After much prodding, I convinced her that she could be "bad" if she wanted, but she was hesitant...Finally, one day she went to his office where he locked the door and went down on her...He even ended up pulling his dick out in the hopes of fucking her, but she refused...
Anyways, this cat and mouse game went on for a while, and the most she did was give him head for like 30 seconds (in public).
She moved in with me a year ago, and went to visit her family...While there I kept texting her to do it, but she just couldnt. Finally, she went out and had a couple drinks with a gf, and texted him. He more than happily got them a room, and fucked her good. She said he had a monster cock of 9 inches, which was too big for her, but she came nonetheless. He even came on her chest, and later her ass.she sent me these pics right after he came on her, with a later text saying gotta go, getting seconds. Anyways he fucked her 4 times with a morning fuck and is dying to do it again...

He even gave her hickies...

Attachments

• 0_IMAGE_391.jpeg
    0_IMAGE_391.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 2,551
  • 0_IMAGE_396.jpeg
    0_IMAGE_396.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,985
you are a very lucky man. hope she doesn't get too used to his large cock. good luck and keep us informed.........Hank

Thanks. She has since fucked another guy while I was out of town. Got a pic of her giving him head...She ended up fucking him while her friend came from out of town and got a hotel room. Here are some pics of her at the club, a true slut ready to fuck...

Attachments

• 100_1143.JPG
    100_1143.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,829
  • 100_1145.JPG
    100_1145.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,955
  • 100_1146.JPG
    100_1146.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 3,165
  • 100_1147.JPG
    100_1147.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 2,247
I wish I could find a club where the women wear skirts that short.

Awesome pix! Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more of your beautiful babe in action!

Thanks tenderloin! I have pics of her sucking his cock but she isn't ready to show her face, so I gotta respect that...i was out of town that weekend and her friend from out of state came to hang out...her friend is a true slut as well although shes single.

She got with 2 girls the first night while the friend fucked a guy from the club, and the next night my girl fucked a guy she just met while the friend fucked like 4 different guys. HOT! I made sure to lick her pussy that night when my flight arrived

wow i love your girl ;) she went from shy to areal slut right quick didnt she! you knew she was a little ***** and lucky for you , she jumped that line ! i'd say get a ring on her and have a great time! and dont forget us !!

She is a quick learner and has taken her opportunity to "be bad when she wants to". She must have been flattered to take off her panties for a cop.

I recommend that you look up "cuckold marriage agreements" as you need to learn the rules of what would be expected in marriage if you continue to desire to be a cuckold.

A hot girlfriend can become your wife in a blink of her eye, once she sees the advantage of having a husband and many lovers (all at the same time).

Good luck with your growing desires.

She's done it again! This time while I was out of town, one of her coworkers had a bachelorette party on a saturday night. Well, the coworker sent out a pic of the dancer, and my gf pretty much made up her mind that she was going to fuck him. I told her that I'd pay for whatever she does.
So, most of her friends ended up getting a "private" show. when it was her turn, she described it like this: She got in the room and he asked her to take off her shorts. She did so and wasnt wearing any panties. he then proceeded to put on a condom and she immediately started sucking him off while he stood and she was standing by the bed.
After a couple minutes of that she leaned back, spread her legs and he fucked her for about 4 minutes. she said she came after only 1 minute! She then told him she wanted more, so she told him she'd be at a club after the party. Well, he ended up showing up, she snuck out with him to his apt, and fucked him for an hour...He ended up fucking her in every position and cumming inside her missionary (with condom :()...Here is his pic...

Attachments

• posing_copy.jpg
    posing_copy.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,128
She looks sexy in that little skirt!! Show us more!!

Gotta love short skirts.They are hot. And she has a great Ass and legs:D:D
manyak22 said:
Thanks. She has since fucked another guy while I was out of town. Got a pic of her giving him head...She ended up fucking him while her friend came from out of town and got a hotel room. Here are some pics of her at the club, a true slut ready to fuck...

Very easy for her to get fucked.
She´s a babe!

I hope she enjoyed it and gets plenty more!

Keep posting her pics, please. :cool:

Hey guys, just wanted to update you...She's truly become a huge slut since the last time I posted. In fact, while I'm typing this she went to a club with a friend and got fucked in her stepfather's SUV by a guy she saw there, and is now getting fucked by another complete stranger from the club in her car.

She has also picked up a guy at a bar here and brought me back a used condom which I thoroughly enjoyed...

Here is her pic with a guy she met on craigslist recently...

Attachments

• 0_IMAGE_657.jpg
    0_IMAGE_657.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 942
  • 0_IMAGE_658.jpg
    0_IMAGE_658.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 0_IMAGE_656.jpg
    0_IMAGE_656.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,155
Hey man, what a lucky guy you are! I will never have pics of my wife like that.Even if fter all I receive my wish, she will never being photographed like that. BTH, what a nice body your woman has! Hope my dream come true like yours! Congratulations!

UMMM, just curious, who took the upskirt photos at the club???

manyak22 said:
Hey guys, just wanted to update you...She's truly become a huge slut since the last time I posted. In fact, while I'm typing this she went to a club with a friend and got fucked in her stepfather's SUV by a guy she saw there, and is now getting fucked by another complete stranger from the club in her car.

She has also picked up a guy at a bar here and brought me back a used condom which I thoroughly enjoyed...

Here is her pic with a guy she met on craigslist recently...

Hell ya!!!!! Glad to hear she is fully embraced this totally awesome lifestyle! Sounds like she is having a blast being the slut she wants to be, and for your (and our) pleasure and excitement too, SWEET!! Keep the lovely awesome action pix coming!! You guys are awesome, glad that you are keeping us updated, and glad you guys are enjoying the life!!

Nice new pics does she ever bring you home her cummy pussy/panties?

jmexpat said:
UMMM, just curious, who took the upskirt photos at the club???

Her female friend took those pics.

694fun said:
Nice new pics does she ever bring you home her cummy pussy/panties?

She hasn't let a guy cum inside her yet, or do it without a condom...She has however brought me fresh condoms filled with cum...I do enjoy wearing them with the load still in them and fucking her, as well as pouring it into my mouth for one guy who is really good looking...

Update guys! It's been a while...

So, my slut found a hot guy with a not so large penis to fuck. Backstory- I was out of town and she saw his ad for a massage. He came over, gave her a massage for 2 hours (she paid for 1). she saw his cock was bulging through his pants and so she decided to rub it. One thing led to another and he ended up fucking her on the massage table, and later in our bed.

He has since fucked her several more times, and she even let him cum inside her a few times. Unfortunately, he recently moved to a diff state...

Enjoy!

Heartslust's Videos

Users who are viewing this thread