Gf Gave Anal

• Thread starterMaybeCrazy
  • Start date

MaybeCrazy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2018
I’m pretty new to this and have plenty to learn so I’m wondering how typical my situation is. My gf started fucking other guys less than 3 months ago. We needed to spice things up and this definitely did that.

She’s taken to the cuckold lifestyle much quicker thank I expected. I thought I’d be the one finding the guys and encouraging her to go for it but she hit the ground running. She has one regular which is a guy she dated briefly before me. Other than that, it’s been random guys.

Last week, she ran into my old roommate. She’s always found him attractive and told me via text she’s going home with him which was fine. But, he sent me a video which I couldn’t believe. He fucked her ass which is something I have never even done!

My girl told me she’s done anal but was not something she would want to do again. I never pressed the issue. Then I see this video. The crazy thing is that he has a big dick and got her ass. I don’t get it.

We got into an arguement about it and she basically said he’s so attractive he can do what he wants.

Am I being unreasonable for feeling jealous about this? Is it common for wives to do things with others they won’t do with their SO?

Attachments

• 2CBD52F9-C42E-4CE5-BDE4-6843254838E4.mp4
    5.6 MB · Views: 323
  • Love
Reactions: Ridzzz, purplejoys, littlec and 1 other person
Yes it is.

It's almost like wives (and husbands) won't do certain things with their spouse for fear of damaging the long term relationship. A lover/bull is usually only in it for the short term and so isn't worried about damaging long term prospects

MaybeCrazy said:
Am I being unreasonable for feeling jealous about this?
Yes.
MaybeCrazy said:
Is it common for wives to do things with others they won’t do with their SO?
Yes. When a woman is fucking her lover(s), she doesn't want the word to get around that she is "uptight," which might happen if she refuses to comply with whatever he (or they) want.

The same consideration does not apply with her husband (or LTR partner or boyfriend), whom she expects to respect her. Thus, she will often do things with her lover(s) she will not do with her regular partner, such as anal intercourse.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 7 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 3 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer.

Reactions: old fred, purplejoys, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
I guess you wanted her to enjoy herself but not too much!
jealousy is part of the cuck experience IMO.

every guy wants his woman to be a lady in public and a ***** in bed...when they don't act like a ***** in bed, its often because you treated her like a lady there when you should have been treating her like a *****, the way her bulls do.

She doesn't have to push her boundaries when sex is a small part of your relationship. When sex is the biggest part of the relationship with someone else, she has more motivation to satisfy/impress him. its all she has to offer, really.

Plus, sexual chemistry goes a long way...male or female, when our partner gets our motors really revving, it makes it all a lot more fun, primal, drives our urges to try new things.

I think shes wanted your roommate for a long time, now that she has the opportunity shes going for it all!

great vid, BTW! Did you love the sounds she made? even though it hurt at first you can tell she really enjoyed it! At least now you know she enjoys anal...maybe someday you'll get a turn too. if youre a true cuck, it will always burn you a little that you saw another man take her ass for the first time, instead of you, after rejecting you....and that may turn you on. quite a missed opportunity! :)

Reactions: old fred
Thanks for all the great input. The verdict seems to be unanimous! I’ll try to relax about it. Growing pains I suppose but it’s impossible to anticipate what will make me jealous.

I did really enjoy the video element of it and hope that continues. What really get me going is that my ex roommate knows my GF cucks me and was active in my cuckoldry not only by having sex with my girlfriend, but recording it and sending it to me. That element drove me wild!

I like the sounds she made for sure. Honestly it was a bit of a relief that it hurt. I can tell that two different times it hurt her. I would be a little worried if it didn’t hurt at all because he’s pretty well hung!

All in all it was an awesome experience. I just need to relax apparently.

Reactions: purplejoys and BigdaddyToronto
2wheel said:
I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. So I asked her, denial. This was about 7 years ago. I asked many times and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 3 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer.
Why doesn’t she find new affairs?

I wish I knew. She has a hall pass, however, recently a used condom appeared in our toilet as I was clearing a clog.

I'm OK with her and other guys, BUT, I must be part of it, either be present or get the details if/when I ask. Lies and deceit are a no-no.

Reactions: purplejoys and BigdaddyToronto
2wheel said:
I wish I knew. She has a hall pass, however, recently a used condom appeared in our toilet as I was clearing a clog.

I'm OK with her and other guys, BUT, I must be part of it, either be present or get the details if/when I ask. Lies and deceit are a no-no.

That's the same deal I have with my wife. I'm either there or if I can't be I get notification beforehand even if it's just a quick text. I also want the dirty details when she can.

Reactions: purplejoys and Lamont
MaybeCrazy said:
I’m pretty new to this and have plenty to learn so I’m wondering how typical my situation is. My gf started fucking other guys less than 3 months ago. We needed to spice things up and this definitely did that.

She’s taken to the cuckold lifestyle much quicker thank I expected. I thought I’d be the one finding the guys and encouraging her to go for it but she hit the ground running. She has one regular which is a guy she dated briefly before me. Other than that, it’s been random guys.

Last week, she ran into my old roommate. She’s always found him attractive and told me via text she’s going home with him which was fine. But, he sent me a video which I couldn’t believe. He fucked her ass which is something I have never even done!

My girl told me she’s done anal but was not something she would want to do again. I never pressed the issue. Then I see this video. The crazy thing is that he has a big dick and got her ass. I don’t get it.

We got into an arguement about it and she basically said he’s so attractive he can do what he wants.

Am I being unreasonable for feeling jealous about this? Is it common for wives to do things with others they won’t do with their SO?

She seems to enjoy anal on that video