• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gf got some bbc and I have a Question.

• Thread starterhorngylatina
  • Start date

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2011
Long time no update. But we've kinda moved into more of cuckold relationship.
She went out last weekend...met 3 guys...ended up fucking a HUGE bbc in an IGA parking lot lol.

He's been texting her almost every night...He was the bouncer at one of the clubs. When she came back her pussy was literally stretched...I've never seen it like that. She could not feel me at all. That lasted around 3 days..it's kind of back to normal now.

Tomorrow night she's going to see her other partime bull.

Next time she gets her pussy stretched by the black bouncer , I am going to take pics, because it was glorious!!!

She's been working out alot and looking very fucking sexy. So she's been receiving a lot of attention...

she doesn't even have to try when she goes out...today a construction worker tried to pick her up.

Anywaze. I would very much like to post some more pics soon, so we will work on that.

My question was. As i have just paid off my credit card, I'm going to purchase a chastity device...I've seen some different ones..

Should I just go with the cb200 or whatever its called? I'm like 2 inches soft and 4 hard,4.5 on a good day. Not too thick...

Suggestions?

I chastity device is a good idea for you. I'm always available to stretch out your wife.

Users who are viewing this thread