• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

gf has decided to wants to try BBC for first time

• Thread startersexycple4bbc
  • Start date

sexycple4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2005
after some discussion my yng gf has decided that she wants to give in to the curiousity that she has had for a long while...

she is 26, 5 7 130 lbs brunette and v sexy

we have been talking about this for a year or so and she gets soooo horny when i tease her that its a bbc entering her

we are looking for a black guy who we can become friends with first and then for the relationship to go a lot deeper...

we travel a lot for work so location is not such a problem

she will need some seducing but will very quickly get hungry

looking forward to hearing from you

c and d

let us know your email and we will write back....she would obviously like to see a pic, mabe not at first, and she is obviously more likely to move quickly for guys she finds good looking

Attachments

• us-3.JPG
    us-3.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 2,343
  • collage4.jpg
    collage4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,569
  • collage5.jpg
    collage5.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,705
I work in LA, but homeoffice is in Toronto

I was there last week! Wish we had connected...

I think you're in my yahoo group. Maybe I can help make this a reality for you guys. E-mail me here or off site.

Hi,

LOVELY pics.:) I'm in Toronto/Scarborough. I sent you a e-mail. If interested, e-mail me back. My address is: forerunner2@yahoo.com

Tee

where are you locaed>? age location

if you ever get to north dakota let me know...i have the PERFECT man for you...i can give you his contact info and he does have pics.

Love seeing beautiful women wanting to try black cock! You guys will have many horney black studs to choose from. All 3 of you will have the time of you life. Gotta send pictures when her interracial cherry pops.

Where are you located?

Beatiful woman! Keep us informed.

we re in toronto but travel all over the east coast and get to the west coast

we are aslso planning a visit to Las vegas and Chicago soon

greetings c&d

its onyx we have spoken b4 a few times, i am hoping your well.

i am pleased to see that you and the lady are looking to explore this aspect of the lifestyle.

you have my contact info if you need to talk.

be well.

onyxtmg@rogers.com

thanks all you good folks, will do O

love to

sexycple4bbc said:
after some discussion my yng gf has decided that she wants to give in to the curiousity that she has had for a long while...

she is 26, 5 7 130 lbs brunette and v sexy

we have been talking about this for a year or so and she gets soooo horny when i tease her that its a bbc entering her

we are looking for a black guy who we can become friends with first and then for the relationship to go a lot deeper...

we travel a lot for work so location is not such a problem

she will need some seducing but will very quickly get hungry

looking forward to hearing from you

c and d

let us know your email and we will write back....she would obviously like to see a pic, mabe not at first, and she is obviously more likely to move quickly for guys she finds good looking
let me know where and when i live in atlanta ga would love to please her body in every way leaving nothing out ken

Do it the first time in style, while vacationing, bring her down to thew Caribbean and have a great vacation and THAT experience while vacationing, write to me if you are interested and we can start planning, warm regards,A.

I have to say as another husband - WOW your such a luck man - Your wife is so sexy - and If she is going to try her first black cock - can you say premature load - Man you better clean the pipes so you can enjoy the show. What does she find a turn-on as far as black men? How big could that sexy woman take? So hot to think of her with a 9 or 10 inch thick monster

do it with class..........go to the carrebean or a trip to Toronto with the Toronto mandingos... show some class........

Users who are viewing this thread