• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF is out with coworkers.

• Thread starterhorngylatina
  • Start date

horngylatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 23, 2011
GF is out with coworkers...I have that feeling...
you know the one where she's gonna text that she is going home with someone?
I'm nervous and excited at the same time....

eeeesh...

Anything yet? I'd love to see how this turns out.

horngylatina said:
GF is out with coworkers...I have that feeling...
you know the one where she's gonna text that she is going home with someone?
I'm nervous and excited at the same time....

eeeesh...

One way to get a reluctant wife into cuckolding, is to find her a "bad girl" friend. Peer pressure is effective and if her friends are cheating and partying with guys, then it is easy for the wife to accept it.

A couple years ago, my wife went out with her single girlfriend to a bar. The girlfriend met a guy and didn't want to leave with him alone, so my wife and his buddy went to another bar. The four of them ended up in a motel. :)

The next day my wife told me the whole story (blaming her girlfriend and alcohol).... I still jerk off to that story! :)

any pics of this slut for the "jury" to decide if she will get fucked or not tonight?

Cuckold2036 said:
One way to get a reluctant wife into cuckolding, is to find her a "bad girl" friend. Peer pressure is effective and if her friends are cheating and partying with guys, then it is easy for the wife to accept it.

A couple years ago, my wife went out with her single girlfriend to a bar. The girlfriend met a guy and didn't want to leave with him alone, so my wife and his buddy went to another bar. The four of them ended up in a motel. :)

The next day my wife told me the whole story (blaming her girlfriend and alcohol).... I still jerk off to that story! :)

Gret story, got me wet.

Thats exactly what happened with my wife. She started a new job a few years ago and became friends with one of the other females who was marid also. It was mostly fuys at her work. She started going out with everyone from work nancy (her friend) had been the queen but patty (my wife) was younger and pretier but also more nieve wasnong before patty was being pased around by all these married guys. They even nicknames her the "the sunshine girl" becAuse she was blonde and bought so much pleasure to them

ny guy said:
Thats exactly what happened with my wife. She started a new job a few years ago and became friends with one of the other females who was marid also. It was mostly fuys at her work. She started going out with everyone from work nancy (her friend) had been the queen but patty (my wife) was younger and pretier but also more nieve wasnong before patty was being pased around by all these married guys. They even nicknames her the "the sunshine girl" becAuse she was blonde and bought so much pleasure to them

Nice outcome, win win win.

Users who are viewing this thread