• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gf lost a bet sunday, had to suck cock

• Thread starter25mFL
  • Start date

25mFL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2007
a mutual friend of ours was over for the game and somehow got her to agree to suck him if the giants won. the thing is she was rooting for the giants! i guess she really didn't think it was going to happen. well, guess what. 3 hours later she is kneeling next to our couch and looking up in his eyes while he guides her bobbing head. it got pretty dirty. he was asking her if she liked it and she was nodding and moaning. he even went so far as to call her a dirty slut. i guess he had a point because she swallowed. it was amazing for me to watch. i think he has a plan though because he left a sweatshirt here and i think he's gonna come back for it and try to fuck her...

Thanks for sharing man. You must have a wonderful gf. Your buddy is a lucky fucker. Did he have to put up a bet in case she won? She should swallow if she is a good cocksucker and she must be. Tip my Stetson to your lady. I hope he gets some of her pussy. Please let us know. Wow!!! :eek::p:p:D okdeacon ps I bet a lot of pussy changed hands along with a lot of blow jobs after that game.

That must have been great to watch. Are you sure you haven't missheard the bet and that she has to suck him every time giants win from now on? ;)

Nice bet. I'd love to have a girlfriend like that, i'd be making bets like that hehe..

nice

You and your friend are lucky guys. Was he bigger then you?

yes he was a bit bigger than me. it was nice seeing her try to handle him and deepthroat him like she does mine. she was gagging on his cock it was great. he still hasn't come back for his stuff he left, i'm going crazy thinking what he plans on doing next time he sees her. so hot!

25mFL said:
yes he was a bit bigger than me. it was nice seeing her try to handle him and deepthroat him like she does mine. she was gagging on his cock it was great. he still hasn't come back for his stuff he left, i'm going crazy thinking what he plans on doing next time he sees her. so hot!

Please keep us posted man as i am as into this as you are. Did he have to put up a bet in case she won. If not your gf just wanted to suck your buddies cock which is alright and also very hot. I hope he gets some of her pussy then we can all get off. :eek::p:p:D okdeacon

yeah the curious thing was that if he lost the bet there was no agreed upon penalty. so yes i guess that in the back of her mind she did just want to suck him. or maybe those thoughts originated from another part of her body?

Go Giants

Really hot, man - great stuff - nothing hotter for my money than a girl sucking cock.

Time to start talking to her about when he comes to get his stuff. Bet her that she's going to fuck him when he comes back. Get her thinking about it.

well, she fucked him all right. i told her to go ahead and do it though. i came home one day and his car was parked at my house. i went inside and they weren't fucking, but they had just finished and they were kissing and cuddling. i was able to eat her pussy and watch them go for round 2. amazing! she is in love with his cock. honestly i can see why.

Users who are viewing this thread