• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF to be with BULL tomorrow nite

• Thread starterenuffznuff
  • Start date

enuffznuff

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2010
My GF told me that TIM has the biggest COCK she has ever taken, and she thinks about habing sex with all the time, He is coming over to her place for dinner she said its going to be real hard for them to keep their hands off each other, she doesn't think she will sex him but I feel she will find a way to atleast give a BJ. Stay tuned more details to come.

Why wouldn't she fuck him?

All ladies really want is a huge cock!

The kids will be around - I told her to have the kids to walk the dog - would give her 20 mins

enuffznuff said:
The kids will be around - I told her to have the kids to walk the dog - would give her 20 mins

I could definitely bust a nut in 20 mins, that's plenty of time.

sharky20 said:
All ladies really want is a huge cock!

============

Definitely Jon :eek:

Tonite she will be with Bill EX the 2nd Bull

Tonite my GF is going to a bar with a friend and after that she is picking BILL up from a camp site near her house so they can fuck all nite and spend the nite, I won't be involved cause he is sleeping over, he will be the first guy she has had sex with in her bed since her devoirce, even before me which turns me on, he wanted her last nite but she had friends with her who don't understand the lifestyle - since she told him about me he has really pursued her, she fucks him bareback.

Its 2 am and she just texted me that they were going upstairs to her bed to beging fucking, I wanted her to call me to listen in but she didn't want to do that, usually after she comes over but I told her to sleep in and have some good morning sex with him and that I would see her later that day, that surprised her.

4o they had morning sex - but she told me that while she enjoyed fucking him he wasn't that good and is bored with him she will fuck him sometime in the future since he has embraced as a BULL, when she came over today and we played I got her horny for TIM and she so wanted to fuck him today she showed me her text to him but he had to work but set up a date on Wednesday she so wants his cock wo bad that I used a dildo on her and she started to moan is name.

She is with TIM tonite - Wednesday Night

After a great weekend where she fucked BILL EX twince Sunday, she even wanted to do TIM which would have had her fucking 3 fuys in one day, well she was with me yesturday, well she is with TIM tonite - it has been 6 weeks since she last has sex with TIM, we have fanatsized about her fucking TIM she has enjoyed me pressing her to fuck him, the kids are off playing baseball at the local park, hopefully giving them an hour to fuck n suck!

Ok she just called me and told me how they fucked in her bed for 1/1 hour and he told her he was about to cum and she went down on him taking in as much of his cock as she could and he came in her mouth swollowing 3 shot glasses of cum he cam so much that it spilled out of mounth and onto her tits, she told he that he had the BIGGEST COCK she has ever had and tonite when she took a shower she said she was sore by him, everytime they fuck he makes her sore!!

TIM is her favorite Bull Lover and its hot that she has two

She has got a hold of another ex bf, Larry and have set a date of Aug 23 for a date.

Users who are viewing this thread