• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF with a Older married man Fantasy

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Been having more of these fantasies of imagining my conservative GF becoming a married man's play toy.

Since my GF loves to party but is conservative about sex I imagine she would make a new friend with a older man when she was out. Starting off as friends with her guard down cause he's married.

But he soon talks and charms his way into making her into his weekend fuck toy. Her going over to see him instead of coming to see me, cause he know he can 'Alpha talk' her into seeing him instead. Using her to release his stress from the working week.

But the kicker would be that his wife would know and be perfectly happy to know her husband is pounding away on some other woman. She would know her husbands fuck buddy has a BF but doesn't bat an eyelid.
She would merrily go out on her Saturday night to have dinner and drinks with her other wife friends as my GF goes over to be fucked stupid by her older married Alpha.

Would love to chat more about this with all. PM me if you are interested :D

Interesting fantasy...

Sounds very interesting, how old has the man gotta be?
Where abouts are you?

adarama said:
Sounds very interesting, how old has the man gotta be?
Where abouts are you?

In my head he would be around mid 40's to mid 50's an older man who has a wife who is happy to let her husband pound away at some younger woman so she doesn't have to satisfy him as she goes about doing the things she wants to do ;)

Damn, I'm in my 60's and single, I guess there's no hope that I'll get to pound her pussy :-(

That is awesome, TC! She is progressing well in her solo adventuring!

I,m married, 46yrs old, would love a young fuck toy! where abouts are you?

I married (too!) young the first time; I was barely 18 and she was 17.
Within just a few months, she began 'cheating' with men old enough to be her father.
She loved the attention she got from them, and apparently they loved having a "sweet young thang" to show off to their buddies.
Although this isn't exactly your fantasy, I understand the appeal and 'power' of it.

Oh yes...I can imagine how older men would love to show off to their buddies of the younger piece of ass they are fucking on their down time.
Even though my GF is almost 30 I do love the idea of the man being around late 40's to his late 50's.

Doing his normal thing most days and every week or so..he would have my GF around so he can get some relieve from his hard working week with my GF. Knowing all his married buddies are all dead jealous inside of his new "hobby"
And for his wife to know about it but not give 2 cents cause she doesn't have to put out anymore with her husband...she can do her daily things from drinks with her wife friends and checking out hotter younger men.

Knowing she doesn't have to waste time pleasing her husband cause hes found a younger dumb toy to seduce and own in the bedroom

Exactly!
At that age, one would hope he's relatively successful and has the money to make it happen.
I tend to think of a man who has a little place on the lake, and can take your wife there for a weekend. He may have a few buddies swing by so he can show her off, and in turn, show off to his friends. Maybe have a small, intimate dinner with another couple or two who are in the same situation...
Other hobbies are possible too; be it hiking, surfing, biking, whatever. The point is he takes her for a weekend solely for his pleasure. If he is footing the bill for these activities, he expects to be spoiled, and your wife has to submit to his desires.
Your scenario of the aware wife is still valid in this case as well.

I like to think of some different versions also; maybe the (all too typical) businessman who visits your area regularly, and could actually spend his nights at your house. Executive apartments are available, perhaps one that pilots use when they fly into town?
Or do you want something a bit more seedy? Maybe a truck driver who travels through/near your town?

Nazareth said:
Exactly!
At that age, one would hope he's relatively successful and has the money to make it happen.
I tend to think of a man who has a little place on the lake, and can take your wife there for a weekend. He may have a few buddies swing by so he can show her off, and in turn, show off to his friends. Maybe have a small, intimate dinner with another couple or two who are in the same situation...
Other hobbies are possible too; be it hiking, surfing, biking, whatever. The point is he takes her for a weekend solely for his pleasure. If he is footing the bill for these activities, he expects to be spoiled, and your wife has to submit to his desires.
Your scenario of the aware wife is still valid in this case as well.

I like to think of some different versions also; maybe the (all too typical) businessman who visits your area regularly, and could actually spend his nights at your house. Executive apartments are available, perhaps one that pilots use when they fly into town?
Or do you want something a bit more seedy? Maybe a truck driver who travels through/near your town?

MMM! That is exactly it. He would take her out to his cabin or away on a vacation at a nice hotel. My GF telling herself he wants more than what he says..knowing he's saying they are just friends. But she knows he wants her on her back and ankles in the air. I could see my GF telling herself she will keep it platonic, but by the time he has shown off with his power, wealth and Alpha bully nature at times.

By the time they have their expensive dinner is over and they are chatting outside the guest room, my GF would find herself with her legs spread holding them apart for him as hes pumping his cock hard and fast into her pussy.

For me I love the idea of not just her fucking and how she fucks. Its about the mental aspect of dominance. Finding out when I am working so he can invite her for a harmless drink with his buddies in the city bar. My GF not wanting to be bored at her home, would join him. But he soon plants in her head how to dress. She thinks its a fun excuse to get dolled up for a Friday night, but doesnt realize after a few weeks of his coaxing and mental pressure. She is now dressing like a single 21 year old club tease. She thinking its too short, tight and low cut but all those fears are washed away when he tells her she looks normal, when deep down he's proud of his work to get her to dress way over the top without her realizing.

Proud of his work because not only does he know he's slowly brainwashing her to become his pet but he can watch his married dad buddies drooling over in shock and jealousy at the 29 year old cock tease he has joining their guys drinking night. They all polite but sneaking at a peek at her cleavage or when she goes to get a drink watching her ass sway as she walks in that tight dress.
He wouldn't tell them much...have them dying to know if hes fucking her. But since he hasn't got her to bed yet, he knows he can say nothing but they assume the best for him cause of the way he has taught her to start dressing.

All of this while I'm busy or at work. Only getting clues by seeing her tagged on her facebook in outfits. Wondering why's she dressing like that and who are her new friends

Love thought of my wife having an older bf too , in 50's or 60's. Shes 37

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
my wife is 33 and her main lover is a 58 yr old retiree. :) The age difference just heightens his alpha status in our relationship.

But he has a nice cock though. I would like to see it inside my wife.

gotta askkk man
is there more of this fucking super hot set?:hitit:

Tokyocouple said:
oh, she sent me those pics as well!!! View attachment 384590View attachment 384591This guys cock is HUGE for her tight Japanese pussy!

Now that's what I'm talking about! Though it would be inside my wife minus the condom. And my wife also has a tight pussy all the guys say so. Hopefully he is a heavy cummer. In any event would love to see his goo leaking from her pussy.

My wife had a long time relationship with my boss, that started when she was 23 and he was in his 60's. I have written about their relationship that they had for almost 11 years. Having your "hung like a horse" boss fuck your wife's brains out on a regular basis has it's own rewards. And no he never used a condom. GTR

gatorrdw said:
My wife had a long time relationship with my boss, that started when she was 23 and he was in his 60's. I have written about their relationship that they had for almost 11 years. Having your "hung like a horse" boss fuck your wife's brains out on a regular basis has it's own rewards. And no he never used a condom. GTR

Sounds good :)

Users who are viewing this thread