• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

gf's birthday today

• Thread starterseedbag2
  • Start date

seedbag2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2005
we live in se pa. she has not been blacked

yet

Attachments

• butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 727
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 570
Your lady is very beautiful sir and also very hot. Is some lucky bbc going to sample some her fine ass.:D Thanks for sharing this lovely creature.:p okdeacon

looks very tasty

Wow, what a beautiful and sexy lady! I wish i live in the states.
Happy birthday to your gorgeous wife.

Happy birthday to your Hot wife and hope she gets Blacked very soon, :)

This would have been the perfect oppurtunity to give her the best Bday present a big black guy ready to tear up her ass. She is fine as hell I wish she lived closer.

Hot!!!

A stunning birthday girl :) She should be getting a long,extra-thick black cock pumping from a huge black stud for her birthday Seedbag! So..is she interested in black men and cuckolding,or just your good self? ;)

Very HOT indeed,now that being said I have a very good sun tan and a cock that will stand up every time she enters the room.........

thx gentlemen for all your kind words and offers. i regret to inform you that i woke up this morning with her hand on my cock and her pussy all wet. i fucked her for nearly 1 1/2 hours and she came many times. however i sure could've used some help. i told her that if she ever let me find her a playmate we would each have to pull out and let the other guy in every time we made her come. that made her come really hard. i remain hopeful but not sure how to get her to take the step. heading out to philly tonite. i booked a room near rittenhouse sq. maybe she'll meet someone that attracts her

the pics below are in a hotel in baltimore before we went out. the blue panties are actually a bikini i bought her for the beach

take care

Attachments

• P1010056.jpg
    P1010056.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 324
  • P1010095.jpg
    P1010095.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 340
Like the panties, nice and small and tight in all of the important places. If someone does end up fucking your girlfriend, they will be very pleased to find her wearing those.

Amazing! Get her a stud and take some photos!

All I can say is wow. She is one of the hottest women I have seen on this site.

Baltimore? you guys live around there? close to us then. I love to show off around the Inner Harbor! Love to play late at the ESPN bar.

Users who are viewing this thread