• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

GF's Surprise

• Thread starterqueen&joker
  • Start date

queen&joker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2010
Im 23, she is 22. For the last 4-5 months, during sex we had been talking about her taking her first BBC. As the days went on, we talked about it more and more. I never thought much of it other than fantasy-talk.
Last night her phone buzzed on the couch next to me. She was out of the room so I grabbed it and looked at the message. It was from "Trey", and read 'last weekend was great baby. cant wait to make you scream again. night.' My heart raced! She walked back in shortly after and I proceeded to ask her about it. She said it was a black guy from work that she had "hung out" with a few times after her shifts. I asked her what she liked about him, not expecting her answer, she said "his big dick" non-chalantly. She then texted him back and said 'free tomorrow, would love to hun'. She wouldnt say much else about it, but the only details I got was that he has a nice sized black cock and they met at our house once and fucked in the laundry room.

I'll get more details as this goes on, but this would explain why we havent had sex in a month!

Reactions: aussiehorse
awesome, please divulge in more details :p

Found out about THREE more guys last night. I gotta go to a meeting now but... She did tell me that when I fucked her ass once, it was so she could loosen it up a bit for her "meeting" later in the evening with a guy that is almost as thick as a pop can! After she told me that, she had me ass up and lubed up on the bed pounding me with the 9 inch dildo she loves.

Reactions: aussiehorse

Users who are viewing this thread