Girl at work admits she's Black "only"

• Thread startercuck4u83
  • Start date

cuck4u83

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2008
Hi, havent posted anything on here for years. The other day I was at work and this new girl there was talking with a bunch of older guys. (Shes 22?, they were 40s) Im 27. Anyways she let it slip that she prefers Black men, everyone gave off an awkward nervous laughter. I went up to her a minute later, and told her my Sister married a black man and I thought Bi-racial babies were really cute. Her eyes lit up and said "I know, me too!" I asked her if she thought that white guys were jelous when she says that she likes black men, she said "Ya a lil bit" I laughed, said I though it was cool. She went on to explain why, and what type of guys she likes, ones with thick muscles, swimmers bodies, athletes, and swagger, attitude is important. I said I couldnt blame her and i think thats awesome because I think Bi racial babies are so cute. Her eyes were totally lit up as she was saying all this. I had the biggest hard on. I jerked off three times as soon as I got home from work. I want to know, what do I do now? Does she think Im weird? Any advice? thanks,

cuck4u83 said:
hi, havent posted anything on here for years. The other day i was at work and this new girl there was talking with a bunch of older guys. (shes 22?, they were 40s) im 27. Anyways she let it slip that she prefers black men, everyone gave off an awkward nervous laughter. I went up to her a minute later, and told her my sister married a black man and i thought bi-racial babies were really cute. Her eyes lit up and said "i know, me too!" i asked her if she thought that white guys were jelous when she says that she likes black men, she said "ya a lil bit" i laughed, said i though it was cool. She went on to explain why, and what type of guys she likes, ones with thick muscles, swimmers bodies, athletes, and swagger, attitude is important. I said i couldnt blame her and i think thats awesome because i think bi racial babies are so cute. Her eyes were totally lit up as she was saying all this. I had the biggest hard on. I jerked off three times as soon as i got home from work. I want to know, what do i do now? Does she think im weird? Any advice? Thanks,

=============

cuckoldbaby.jpg

No,it sounds like she really enjoyed the conversation. You should let her know you enjoy being a cuck she'll proably go for it.

cuck4u83 said:
what do I do now? Does she think Im weird? Any advice? thanks,

What is it you're wanting to do? Doesn't sound like there's anything she's wanting to pursue but casual office conversation... unless of course you're black, in which case you might want to make your move!

Is she hot?

She is probably very pleased to find a guy like you who she can discuss black guys with. Develop a friendship with her, and you two can have some interesting conversations together. You should be able to admit you visit a website like this and have read a lot about white girls liking strong sexy black guys. See if you can have coffee with her now and again, so you learn more of the reasons that "black is best". Tel her why you like being a cuck. You are the right age at 27 to be able to understand a 22 yr old's sexual needs.

Go for it before it is too late

tyrone25 said:
Is she hot?

============

trenchant question Ty ....she's more than likely a corpulent pig :D

She is actually attractive, in shape, works out all the time, but very approachable. So far we've had no more conversations of this nature, but we still bump into each other and talk about lots of other things. I don't see this really progressing, but its nice to spank to, lol.

cuck4u83 said:
She is actually attractive, in shape, works out all the time, but very approachable. So far we've had no more conversations of this nature, but we still bump into each other and talk about lots of other things. I don't see this really progressing, but its nice to spank to, lol.

Keep talking to her as often as you can, because you will become very comfortable with each other, and in time will be able to talk about anything you wish to. Give it time, talk to her about what exercises she is doing and follow her progress.

Ask about her weekend be her friend. Ask her out for coffee. Be the friend she can tell anything. Youve already heard most women's darkest secrets and didn't run.

a trendy gay guy saw me chewing gum ...i felt so common

Cuck4U83

Have you ever made it clear to her that you wish to to be a cuckold and would have no qualms about raising a black child. She sounds like a treasure and are you sure you want to let her get away. If a couple can communicate, without getting upset, nothing else matter in the long run.

Attachments

• 1a1b.jpg
    1a1b.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 74e9.jpg
    74e9.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 133
  • 630235146.jpg
    630235146.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 144
  • cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg
    cartoon_cuck-PregnantWife.jpg