jason thomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2016
tell me how youd fuck her behind my back

Screenshot_2016-12-29-23-46-45-1.png Screenshot_2016-12-29-23-45-52-1.png

Reactions: okdeacon and Susan's Slave
ObedientPet said:
Wow she's gorgeous mate. Since I work from home I'd arrange a meeting during the day while you're at work, at your place would be best. I'd ask her to wear that sexy knitted top and when I arrive I'd be pulling it up inch by inch over her sexy body running my hands over her fine ass and body until she's naked. Then I'd pick her up and fuck against the wall right there in the hallway, her legs wrapped around my back as my thick cock slide inside your girls tight, wet little cunt. I don't use condoms.

Once I'm balls deep in your girl I'd walk her upstair and lay her down on your bed, positioning your pillow under her butt too catch the juices. This girl needs to be fucked, not made loved to, the slapping sound of my balls against her ass as I pound her would be enough to wake any neighbours who'd slept in. That along with her moaning.

Before long I would bust a nut deep in her pussy. before I leave I'd take a nice photo of her cum filled pussy on her phone and send it to you with the text "Thanks buddy, your girl's a real slut! it's great to have somewhere to empty my balls regularly".
tell me more

ObedientPet said:
Wow she's gorgeous mate. Since I work from home I'd arrange a meeting during the day while you're at work, at your place would be best. I'd ask her to wear that sexy knitted top and when I arrive I'd be pulling it up inch by inch over her sexy body running my hands over her fine ass and body until she's naked. Then I'd pick her up and fuck against the wall right there in the hallway, her legs wrapped around my back as my thick cock slide inside your girls tight, wet little cunt. I don't use condoms.

Once I'm balls deep in your girl I'd walk her upstair and lay her down on your bed, positioning your pillow under her butt too catch the juices. This girl needs to be fucked, not made loved to, the slapping sound of my balls against her ass as I pound her would be enough to wake any neighbours who'd slept in. That along with her moaning.

Before long I would bust a nut deep in her pussy. before I leave I'd take a nice photo of her cum filled pussy on her phone and send it to you with the text "Thanks buddy, your girl's a real slut! it's great to have somewhere to empty my balls regularly".
it wouldnt be knew to her shes already cheated....

just look at her. she deserves regular new cock. gorgeous