• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend and black guys

• Thread starterTexaspilot4
  • Start date

Texaspilot4

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2013
Texas
When my girlfriend and I first got together I told her up front I liked to watch my woman fuck Black Guys. We have been together for almost 2 years now. She is 28 years old about 5' 4” tall and 50% American Indian, I am 56 and 25% American Indian. Sex between us is great. She loves my dick and I can eat her pussy better than any man she has ever been with.
Anyway, back to the story, She told me she loves to fuck black guys and her virginity was taken by a black guy when she was 15. She had been with 10 black guys and about 25 white and Mexican guys before I met her. Before we met she had only been with 1 guy at a time. About 6 months after we met she ran into a black guy at a local store that was flirting with her. She brought him home with her and we had her 1st 3-some. She loved it. He had a 9” dick about the same thickness as mine but 3” longer. He did her bareback but she was just getting over her period so I didn't eat her cream pie. She loved the 3some. We went for about 6 months with an exclusive relationship because he gave an STD. Nothing serious but it scared her. We went to the doctor and got some antibiotics. One night we were at the nail saloon and she was really really horny. She was telling me how she wanted to find another black guy. I have a married Black friend and over the years we have shared stories of women we have been with and he was telling me about fucking a woman while her husband watched and how much he liked it. I related the story to my girlfriend, she was so excited and told me to call him right away. So I went out to my truck and called my friend and asked if he was game to come over and help me fuck my girlfriend that Friday night. He was and the rest has been history. We made him use a condom for the 1st few times he came over and then she let him do her bareback and I always eat the cream pie. Yes, it became a regular thing. He was fucked her about 50 times.
I told her she could fuck all the black guys she wants to as long as we did it together or she told me every detail and we had sex as soon as she got home. I will not be denied and don't understand guys that do, but each to his own.
Since January she has really gotten addicted to black dicks. She has had about 32 different guys. 1 day she did 7 in a row. It makes my dick hard just to think about it. She has gotten into a lot of 4-somes lately. 16 of her black boyfriends are married and she trust them enough to not give us any STD s. So those guys she will do bareback and come home and I will eat her cream pie. It turns her on and makes her cum so hard to set on my face. No, I am no wimp and she will not disrespect me in any way, I would not put up with it and she knows and understands that.
Anyway, a little while ago she came to me and said she has a date tonight with a black guy she loves to fuck. I made her come get in the bed and removed her pants and panties. I started to lick her pussy but she was so sensitive and turned on by the thought of getting to fuck one of her big dick black guys I had to stop. The crazy thing is all of the black guys she fucks all have bigger dicks than I do. I am about 6 inches but they are all over 7. The biggest one is 12 inches long and he is as big as her wrist. She can not take all of him. She tells me she can only get about 11 inches of his dick in her pussy. She actually tore her vagina trying to get that last inch in. That put her out of commission for about a week. She cut him off until this last weekend. He likes to put his dick in her and stay in her pussy for an hour before he cums. She does not make him wear a condom. It is crazy because I always hear about how much cum black guys put in a pussy. I cum way more than they do, all except my friend. Even being 56 I can still get hard repeatedly and can fuck 3 or 4 times in a day. She has gotten so used to fucking black men I bet she hasn't missed a day since Jan. getting at least 1 black man and sometimes 2 or 3. She loves it. I have turned her into a Nymphomaniac .
This entire story is 100% true. And the adventure continues.

I thought I would share with you folks as I have enjoyed reading so many sexy stories on here. I hope this one wasn't to boring.

Let me know what you think.

0405131800.jpg Girlfriend and black.jpg

Reactions: kanditoy24 and rog174w
Very nice girl you have there. My wife also has had many black cocks and can't get enough so I know what you are dealing with.

Wow that is hot! Is your wife on birth control?

She had her tubes tied years ago. So no chance of her getting pregnant.

Atlopencpl, it is hot to her about your wife having fun too.
It really turns me on to hear about and read about.
Thank you for your reply.

Texaspilot4 said:
When my girlfriend and I first got together I told her up front I liked to watch my woman fuck Black Guys. We have been together for almost 2 years now. She is 28 years old about 5' 4” tall and 50% American Indian, I am 56 and 25% American Indian. Sex between us is great. She loves my dick and I can eat her pussy better than any man she has ever been with.
Anyway, back to the story, She told me she loves to fuck black guys and her virginity was taken by a black guy when she was 15. She had been with 10 black guys and about 25 white and Mexican guys before I met her. Before we met she had only been with 1 guy at a time. About 6 months after we met she ran into a black guy at a local store that was flirting with her. She brought him home with her and we had her 1st 3-some. She loved it. He had a 9” dick about the same thickness as mine but 3” longer. He did her bareback but she was just getting over her period so I didn't eat her cream pie. She loved the 3some. We went for about 6 months with an exclusive relationship because he gave an STD. Nothing serious but it scared her. We went to the doctor and got some antibiotics. One night we were at the nail saloon and she was really really horny. She was telling me how she wanted to find another black guy. I have a married Black friend and over the years we have shared stories of women we have been with and he was telling me about fucking a woman while her husband watched and how much he liked it. I related the story to my girlfriend, she was so excited and told me to call him right away. So I went out to my truck and called my friend and asked if he was game to come over and help me fuck my girlfriend that Friday night. He was and the rest has been history. We made him use a condom for the 1st few times he came over and then she let him do her bareback and I always eat the cream pie. Yes, it became a regular thing. He was fucked her about 50 times.
I told her she could fuck all the black guys she wants to as long as we did it together or she told me every detail and we had sex as soon as she got home. I will not be denied and don't understand guys that do, but each to his own.
Since January she has really gotten addicted to black dicks. She has had about 32 different guys. 1 day she did 7 in a row. It makes my dick hard just to think about it. She has gotten into a lot of 4-somes lately. 16 of her black boyfriends are married and she trust them enough to not give us any STD s. So those guys she will do bareback and come home and I will eat her cream pie. It turns her on and makes her cum so hard to set on my face. No, I am no wimp and she will not disrespect me in any way, I would not put up with it and she knows and understands that.
Anyway, a little while ago she came to me and said she has a date tonight with a black guy she loves to fuck. I made her come get in the bed and removed her pants and panties. I started to lick her pussy but she was so sensitive and turned on by the thought of getting to fuck one of her big dick black guys I had to stop. The crazy thing is all of the black guys she fucks all have bigger dicks than I do. I am about 6 inches but they are all over 7. The biggest one is 12 inches long and he is as big as her wrist. She can not take all of him. She tells me she can only get about 11 inches of his dick in her pussy. She actually tore her vagina trying to get that last inch in. That put her out of commission for about a week. She cut him off until this last weekend. He likes to put his dick in her and stay in her pussy for an hour before he cums. She does not make him wear a condom. It is crazy because I always hear about how much cum black guys put in a pussy. I cum way more than they do, all except my friend. Even being 56 I can still get hard repeatedly and can fuck 3 or 4 times in a day. She has gotten so used to fucking black men I bet she hasn't missed a day since Jan. getting at least 1 black man and sometimes 2 or 3. She loves it. I have turned her into a Nymphomaniac .
This entire story is 100% true. And the adventure continues.

I thought I would share with you folks as I have enjoyed reading so many sexy stories on here. I hope this one wasn't to boring.

Let me know what you think.

great read. think you've got a real black cock slut on your hands
danny

Texaspilot4 said:
Atlopencpl, it is hot to her about your wife having fun too.
It really turns me on to hear about and read about.
Thank you for your reply.

Unlike your wife mine did not have any young and was totally against the idea at first. She warmed some and when enough alcohol mixed with black strippers she let go. It may be cliché' but in her case it truly was once she went black, she never went back. Now she is an aggressive cougar who can't get enough BBC, the bigger the better. It is very much like an addiction, when she is at home she is usually cruising the various websites where she has a profile searching for or chatting with BBC she has either been with or is looking to hook up with. Most weeks she has at least one date during the week and more on weekends. A couple of weekends ago she had three different dates on Fri, Sat, Sun. The Fri-Sat were both overnighters.

Atlopencpl said:
Unlike your wife mine did not have any young and was totally against the idea at first. She warmed some and when enough alcohol mixed with black strippers she let go. It may be cliché' but in her case it truly was once she went black, she never went back. Now she is an aggressive cougar who can't get enough BBC, the bigger the better. It is very much like an addiction, when she is at home she is usually cruising the various websites where she has a profile searching for or chatting with BBC she has either been with or is looking to hook up with. Most weeks she has at least one date during the week and more on weekends. A couple of weekends ago she had three different dates on Fri, Sat, Sun. The Fri-Sat were both overnighters.

sounds like she's a busy slut
danny

Wow, that is hot. Mine is out right now having sex with a BBC that is truely 12" and as big as her wrist. So big in fact she can't get her mouth around it. it is truely hot.
I would love to see a picture of your hot wife. I will be passing through Altanta in December when I go see some friends in Augusta. I used to go to live down there for a lot of my life growing up.
Have a great night!

My wife has been with black men, white men and a few Hispanic and Asian. She never seemed to have a preference one way or the other. As long as they were able to satisfy her needs at that moment. I did always think that it was interesting that her first was a well hung black guy. I truly enjoyed her every adventure. GTR

Users who are viewing this thread