Girlfriend and Dad

• Thread starterxslampan
  • Start date

xslampan

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 7, 2007
Hey! I posted my story in another cuckold site, but it doesn´t seem to be as alive as this one, so I´ll post it here instead. It´s not so much a conventional story as a report of what´s going on in my house, but I sure like the idea even as a fantasy, so if we together make it a story I´d be more than happy. But first the basic facts in my story:

I´ve secretly caught my girlfriend fucking my dad one time and sucking him off two times, but I´m pretty sure that they have done more than that. She´s a teaser and a slut and I guess he finally couldn´t take her teasing anymore. I am 23 years old and swedish, my gf is 21 and my dad is 46.

I got really turned on watching and listening to them. Does anybody else have stories on this subject?

I´ve seen them flirt a lot since they first met. The first time I brought my girlfriend to my dad, he took her for a tour in the house. They were gone for twenty minutes and when they came back she was blushing, flimsy, with disorganized clothes.

She often use to sit in his lap while we are there. He pats on his knee and she giggles and sits down in her miniskirt. I´ve seen him put his hands on her thighs, fondling her, making her wiggle on top of his cock. She always dresses very slutty when we go there.

One time I said I would take a shower but never really entered the shower. Instead I peaked out in the living room where my sweet little girlfriend was giving my dad the blowjob of all times. She seemed to do her very best to make him cum in time, and he did. Sprayed it in her mouth and on her face, and she swallowed eagerly. I jerked off watching them and came on the bathroom wall as my dad came in my girlfriends mouth. I then walked quickly thru the shower and returned to the living room. My girl kissed me as I sat besides her and then she giggled at my dad.

Hasn´t anything like this happened to anybody else? I guess it´s unusual for the cuck to see things like this, but there must be some fathers and girlfriends who can tell about this attraction to the forbidden...
I´d love to have some comments and thoughts, true as well as fantasy. I´d like to make this a hot and very interactive thread.

Reactions: AstaSilva, SFTW, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Ellington333

You Should Let Your Dad And Girlfriend Know That You Enjoy Watching Them Fuck - Then You Could Beat Your Meat Watching Them Close Up Fuck - After You Could Lick And Suck Out Your Girlfriends Cum-filled Cunt And Possibly Get Some Good Sloppy Seconds

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and BorrowMyWife
Yeah, you are probably right, ellington. I should let them know. In a way I think they do know it, at least well enough to flirt a lot in front of me. We haven´t talked about it but it´s like it´s something I send out to them, that it is okey. But sure, I could see a lot more things if I told them straight up. But I kind of like the "sneeky" situation as well, so I think i`ll hold on to it for a little while, ´cause once I´ve told them I can´t go back.

Now, I won´t post any pics of mu girlfriend without asking her, and I don´t have any action pics of her and dad, but I kind of like to have pics to look at when I´m thinking about it, so I´ll post some internet pics that have something to add to my story.
It would be great if someone else would send in some pics with a hot story about them as well.

Here are som pics to show what kind of slutty clothes my girl is wearing when she comes to see my dad.

dress8.jpg
dress1.jpg
dress7.jpg
dress9.jpg
dress10.jpg

Reactions: Geglu and BorrowMyWife
Wife and Dad

My wife has been fucking other men, with my encouragement, for many years. My mother passed away over ten years ago. I always noticed my dad checking out my wife's body whenever he got the chance. I suggested to my wife that my dad might enjoy fucking her tight young pussy. She was turned on by the idea but she was unsure how to proceed. I told her that I would help.

If you want to hear the details of how this evolved, email me at robandkate@hotmail.com. Suffice it to say that dad and Kate have been fucking for over a year now and dad doesn't think that I know that he is fucking my wife.

Rob

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Geglu, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
post some pics of your slut wife

When you are ready

When you are ready tell her that you know and that you love her being a sexy little slut. Encourage her to do more. Don't tell you Dad that you know. He has nothing to gain knowing his son knows. Let it be a nice ego boost for him that a sexy young lady wanted to fuck him....

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and Geglu
Well, thank you for the response. I knew this was the forum to be in!

I have been talking thru email to some men in the same situation and to some women who are in my girlfriends situation (more or less, in any case they slide down on the cock of their father in law from time to time), and most of them agree with my feeling that I shouldn´t reveal that I know about it just yet. I mean you can go from "unknowing" to knowing, bur not the other way around, right? My GF is the kind o woman that gets a turn on from doing things secretly, even though I think she would like it even if I knew. But that is something for the future.

I thought I would post some more pics to show how she is dressed in front of my dad now that summer is coming.

Please keep the comments coming. And some other story would be great too, fantasy or real.

tease4.jpg njew4.jpg njew5.jpg dress4.jpg 3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: monitaur and Geglu
Family ties!!!

It is so hot when families enjoy sex together even if in secret. Wish I could find a woman who shares with her family. Gosh that is so hot!!!!

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
I don't believe all the stories posted but I'm sure some of them or at least parts of them are true.
In my case, my wife really does have sex with my dad. This started when we moved in with him(my mother is dead). She was cooking breakfast & wearing a shortie nightgown. I came in the kitchen and dad was drinking coffee. I pulled her on my lap & started to feel her up. I lifed her top so my dad could see her tits. I encouraged him to feel her. She laughed and escaped from me.

The next day when I went into the kitchen, she was sitting on his lap & he was feeling her leg. I joined them and lifted her gown over her head. This left her naked on his lap. He started rubbing her pussy and fingering her. She spread her legs and let him do it as much as he wanted.

One thing led to another & we got into a three-way. He has now been fucking her for about 3 months. It works out real well and we all get along nicely.

I'm sure this wouldn't work for all but we have a good marriage.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, robandkate, monitaur and 3 others
She is the lucky one!!

She now has 2 men to shag her on a regular basis. That is too hot!! Family sex is so wonderful!!! I am getting hot just thinking about it. I need to find a good woman like yours.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
hot

Hot! Are you in a cuckold situation or a hotwife situation? Is it still going on? Does your wife have any other lovers?

rk0237 said:
I don't believe all the stories posted but I'm sure some of them or at least parts of them are true.
In my case, my wife really does have sex with my dad. This started when we moved in with him(my mother is dead). She was cooking breakfast & wearing a shortie nightgown. I came in the kitchen and dad was drinking coffee. I pulled her on my lap & started to feel her up. I lifed her top so my dad could see her tits. I encouraged him to feel her. She laughed and escaped from me.

The next day when I went into the kitchen, she was sitting on his lap & he was feeling her leg. I joined them and lifted her gown over her head. This left her naked on his lap. He started rubbing her pussy and fingering her. She spread her legs and let him do it as much as he wanted.

One thing led to another & we got into a three-way. He has now been fucking her for about 3 months. It works out real well and we all get along nicely.

I'm sure this wouldn't work for all but we have a good marriage.

Wow rk0237, that´s hot. Tell us more. Give us some details. I love details.
The other night my dad was at our place to eat dinner and watch some soccer on the TV. My GF was very flirty and gave him lots of attention, sitting by his side or in his lap in front of the TV. As he was about to leave he came up to her to give her the usual kiss on the cheek and a hug, but somehow it turned into a proper kiss right in front of my eyes. It lasted for quite some time and it looked as if there were tounges involved. My GF responded directly to the kiss, pushing herself against him and moaning, and he grabbed her ass with his big hand.
When they borke the kiss he said "Good bye, son" and left. My GF had erect nipples that almost seemed to go straight through her thin top and she was very excited, wanting to be fuck right there in the hall way.

Here are some great pics that I use thinking about my GF and my dad.
The first five:

gfd1.jpg gfd2.jpg gfd3.jpg gfd4.jpg gfd5.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
...and the last four. I love the nipples in the first one.

gfd6.jpg gfd7.jpg gfd8.jpg gfd9.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
So, now it has happened. My dad has fucked my GF right in front of me.
We had a big party at my dads house with lots of our friends and lots of his friends and the alcohol level was very high. My GF was behaving very slutty, dressed to fuck and was flirting away both with my dad and some of mine as well as his friends during the night. In the small hours of the morning as most people had ********** or went home, I was lying semipassed out in a couch as my GF was sitting in my dads lap chatting. I suddenly heard moans and increased breathing and looked up to see my GF getting fingered by my dad right next to me. At first they didn´t take notice of me. Her skirt was lifted up to her belly and her panties pulled aside for his hand, but I soon made eye contact with both my dad and my GF. It was a frozen moment and I didn´t know what would happen, but I didn´t do anything. Then my dad pushed my GF down to the floor and she smiled wickedly and let him guide her to his crotch. She pulled out his hard, really big cock and gave me a look before she put it in her mouth and gave him a most passionate blowjob. I was so horny and jealous that I could die. My dad was giving her comments, saying what a good little slut she was and how wonderful her mouth felt like. She seemed more horny than I´ve ever seen her. For the next ten minutes I could see my GF getting pounded really hard from behind before he pulled out and gave her the biggest facial I´ve seen in real life. He came almost like Peter North, covering her face and also spurting quite a lot into her mouth.
I´ve never seen her looking so slutty, sitting there cleaning his cock, getting most of the cum into her mouth as he patted her head and said good girl and stuff like that. He then left us and went to bed and my GF gave me a quick handjob. I came in like one minute and then we went to bed.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, Geglu and baddy145
This Is One Of The Hornies Stories I Have Ever Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Oh Please Do Go On And Tell Us Some More About That Slut Of Your....

gawd xslampan that is overhot. sounds a bit fictitious or embellished....almost too good to be true....but if it is ur a lucky bastard for sure! any pics of the g/f?