• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend Cheats Then Cuckolds

is open/cuckold relationship just cheating?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

new2cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2016
my long term girlfriend started an affair with a guy from work last year.

when i found out i went mad, we had big fights and i talked about splitting up. to my surprise she just talked about how we were meant to be together, but she wanted to carry on seeing the guy, in the open, not secret from me.

looking back i can't believe i did not end things but admit kind of got off on the idea after a while, it did take months to adjust. one time i watched them together, it was a one off the guy found it "creepy" but she and me both agreed it was hot and something different and special for us both.

she stopped seeing the guy a while ago but if we are both honest, she misses having a side sex life i can't give her and i kind of miss the excitement, although there was lots of jealousy and anx also.

pic her below

1.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c and Susan's Slave
new2cuckold said:
My long term girlfriend started an affair with a guy from work last year. When i found out i went mad, we had big fights and i talked about splitting up. to my surprise she just talked about how we were meant to be together, but she wanted to carry on seeing the guy, in the open, not secret from me. Looking back i can't believe i did not end things but admit kind of got off on the idea after a while, it did take months to adjust. One time i watched them together, it was a one off the guy found it "creepy" but she and me both agreed it was hot and something different and special for us both. She stopped seeing the guy a while ago but if we are both honest, she misses having a side sex life. I can't give her [all she needs,] and i kind of miss the excitement, although there was a lot of jealousy and angst.

That's OK. There's nothing unusual about a woman wanting and needing more sex than one partner can provide her with, especially a young woman as hot-looking as yours who obviously attracts the attention of many men. See, for instance:

The Science of Cuckoldry
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

The cuckold husband / hotwife phenomena, by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

Ok i get the posts and private messages, yes she does gets lots of attention from guys and although says not interested in bed with this lover she took was crazy turned on like i had not seen before. He told me together without me she would really let herself go and tell him she would love to fuck around but yes have me as her partner?
All bit confusing.
Another pic below
Picture8.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
You are in a great situation, just have to find the right man or men for her. So hot and I'm so jealous.

• Love
Let her go out with other guys - don't try to put a fence around her. The more sex she has, the less hangups she will have in bed with you. The happier her sex life, the better she will treat you at home, because not many husband would let her have that much fun.

If you and her are meant to be together forever, it will happen.

You know she likes sex with other men, so if you marry her, you should let her take a boyfriend on your honeymoon as well as you. You might need to alter the Wedding Vows to suit how your marriage will operate.

she is a hot looking woman and maybe she just loves the feeling of being desired again a lot. as in the start of your rel ship when you were hungry and crazy for her. she gets this feeling and maybe even a biggr dick when fucking another guy.
the guys might even suck in bed on times but the excitement might get her more on parts.
appearently the guy even noticed she is not giving herself fully into it but thats ok and there comes the fun for you.
you stand above him in the rank so to say - she respects you and cares - thats why she does not let herself go fully with you there. maybe also fears of being labeled a slut or damaging things with you.
a woman as hot as yours and she loves being shared or better likes to include you is a rare gift and she cherishes you even.

cuckolding and cheating are nearby and yet different.
she is open with you and includes you and you enjoy it. manouver your boat a bit smart and things might be a rollercoasterride of the good kind.
looks all not bad at the moment. just pay attention to your needs and set what you feel ok with - alltogether and at playtimes.
might be a lot of hot dirty things you can do with your gf.

good luck and enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: purplejoys
Before you start down the path (since it wasn't your primary kink when you started), have a serious heart-to-heart with her. Ask her what is awesome about having lovers and whatever you don't be mad or reject her when she speaks honestly. Do understand there maybe some unflattering things that may turn her off about you or your personality. What is important to find out is if there are things that you can fix or handle if your preference is to be the alpha. As for you, this is also an opportunity if you have fantasies or kinks that you desire to bring it up with her. E.g. if a three-way with another woman is desired ... work that in ... if chastity, BDSM is involved ... now is your chance. If you like being a master, then work it in where you dominate her and punishing her for being a bad girl, but let he be free to be free and fancy and fun out on the town.

Most importantly, communicate not in the bedroom, but in safe place and time.

Thanks for all the posts, good points, yes as asked more pics including with me

.pic8.jpgpic9.jpg
pic11.jpg
pic10.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c, Susan's Slave and slinger137
new2cuckold said:
Thanks for all the posts, good points, yes as asked more pics including with me

.pic8.jpgpic9.jpgpic11.jpgpic10.jpg
New 2 What a beautiful woman. There is really no doubt that you should try very hard to agree to let her have the extra sex. You don't want to lose this woman and it looks as thought she loves and wants you as well. Women ( some more than others) want ,desire and need more sex than to spend their life only getting one dick. Did you not post a photo of this beautiful lady about a year ago on a trip you two took to Jamaica? Where all the native men were going ape shit over her? This woman is a goddess and of coarse other men are going to lust over her. Please post more photos for us to drool over. New, what ever you do DONT LOSE THIS WOMAN. Best Wishes okdeacon