girlfriend cuckolding consequences - help!

• Thread starterchrisjk86
  • Start date

chrisjk86

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2012
I've been into cuckolding for a long time and a few months back, I confessed to my girlfriend of 2 years that it turns me a lot (I'm 26, shes 27). Not really the humiliation aspect, I just got turned on thinking about her having a guy (or guys) on the side and basically being a slutty girl. Since I admitted it, she has been great. A little freaked out at first, but then she started to get into it because she saw how turned on it made me. In bed, she would tell me about guys she wanted to fuck and make up some pretty raunchy scenarios involving those guys. The sex was amazing, for both of us. She would get me so turned on, that I would be able to make her cum very quickly and often.

She is a very attractive girl, with a body built for sex. She has always been a very flirtatious girl and gets a lot of attention from other guys and is not afraid to flirt back even if I am by her side. Which turns me on a great deal. She loved how much it turned me on, so she would send me texts telling me about all the guys that were flirting with her and that she was probably going to hook up with one of them. Some very arousing stuff.

Things were going great. The sex was amazing, she and I were happy and we were in a good place. Then she starts asking if I really want her to do it with another guy. I told her that I think I would be able to handle it and she said she would be able to do if I really wanted. I told her that there's no pressure to do this, that it would be up to her. If she doesn't feel comfortable, she doesn't need to to do it. I would not be mad. Obviously, I was very turned on by the idea, but not did not want to harm anything we had. Her biggest concern was that she did not think I would take it well. That I would get mad and jealous and break up with her if she did it. I reassured her that I would not break up with her.

So I told her to test me to see how I react. This was a few months back. She was to make up a believable story of her with another guy and gage how I was feeling. She took her time and then last week she did it. While having sex she told me that she fucked somebody when she was out the night before (I am not sure if it really happened or not because her story was so good). I felt jealous, but was way more turned on. We had some really amazing sex that night.

The next few days, however, she started to act distant and was pulling away. I tried to get her to talk about it, but she wasn't opening up, so I tried giving her space. Then last night, she calls me up hammered, telling me that she made out with another guy. I thought she was calling me to tell me and turn me on, but she started to get upset and mad that her boyfriend is letting her do stuff with other guys. That no normal man would want another guy to touch his girl. That I must not love her anymore. On multiple occasions, I tried to explain to her what I feel about cuckolding, she seemed to understand, but i guess not that much. After a long ***** conversation, she decided that I am not in this relationship anymore and broke up with me.

I don't know what to do. I've always told her that if she was uncomfortable with any of it, then we could stop talking about it all together and I reiterated it last night, but to no avail. I haven't talked to her today and probably will not because she is an extremely stubborn person. Does anybody have any advice that I can say to let her know that I still love her very much and want to be with her.

Sorry this is so long. I tried to keep it short, but I guess there was a lot to get off my chest. Whatever help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Chris

My opinion, get another girlfriend, who is into what you are into.
You don't want to marry someone who does not want to Cuckold you.
If that's what you are into.
Your wants and needs are important. Not just hers.

So what do you think happened? was she never really into it and just did it to make me happy even thought i told her that it was her choice to do it or not? Did she really make out with someone and then just freak out afterwards?

Most women can be happy with just fantasy.
Most men are happy with it at first, then want the real thing.

would have to agree w/Warpt.

That is what my wife said, she prefers fantasy.
But she likes to be branded a hotmama at work and sticks her buttocks out when she walks.