Girlfriend cucks me but doesn't admit till later

• Thread starterMissAnnsMan
  • Start date

MissAnnsMan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
"my current girlfriend, one ive known for about five years
i told her about my cuckold fantasy...it made her slightly confused, and im obviously confused a little about it too. ive had the fantasy for years.
shes insanely beautiful, short, big ass, perfectly small (but still a handful) titties. sexy "cute" style of loving. I love her with all my heart.

I encourage her to cuckold me, but am hesitant when it comes to doing so in real life. there are so many things that .... make me nervous about it.

Anyway last night we were at a bar and were getting bought drinks, enjoying conversation, and made lots of friends. this one dude (who she thought was cute) invited us back to his place for an after party, since we had no where to be, we obliged. when we got there a bunch of others arrived. when i was conversing with the dude that brought us over my girlfriend was in the other room chatting with everyone. (earlier that day we were discussing cuckolding during a shower session (amazing), and it really turned us both on). when i came back from the conversation in the other room, the disposition had changed slightly, but i didnt think much of it at first. a little while later i went out for a smoke and there was some people conversing, i was not sure what about, but they were laughing a lot. i caught one sentence "she was about to suck up everybody in the room". at first i didnt even correlate it until everyone burst out in laughter, someone else says "so crazy, can't believe it". i started to feel embarrassed, and asked "who are you talking about?", they just laughed and walked in. when i got back in everyone had put a movie on and my girlfriend was intently watching, but many of the others were in the kitchen boisterously laughing about something... I heard one of them say something about "ya we just gonna sneak away", the guy that was saying this was this really tall, loud, obnoxious "bad ass" type. then when they came in to watch the movie, i heard one of them snicker about "the new people" and how the young guy was so naive (referencing my age). I now knew they were talking about us. one of the dudes layed down next to my girlfriend, but not too close. and the tall badass dude said "ah man you are gonna lay down by her, i thought we were brothers man". the other guy replied "arent you just gonna go sneak away." then more laughter and some other discrete stuff i couldn't understand. one of them said "cant believe it, what did she say not to talk about it?" and "thats so crazy man" and tons of laughter. the tall dude kept laughing and looking over at us. he kept getting up to go do stuff, which i assume was him just showing his "badass" self off. at one point he yelled out "ya man im black from the waist down!"... all of this made me incredibly nervous, embarrassed and incredibly hard, i was laying next to my girlfriend and had to hide it.

later on in the early morning i went out for a cigarette and asked her what they were talking about. at first she didnt want to say, but eventually admitted something i was not expecting at all. my balls felt like they were filling with cum. she told me that when i was away she told them all (about 4-5 guys) that she was "open" and that i did not care. the tall guy replied that he had a huge dick to her. apparently this turned her on quite a bit and she made a sexy face at him and said "i like to suck on big dicks". he told her then that they should "sneak off" when i wasn't looking and that no one should tell me about it. who knows what else they talked about, she just gave me a quick rundown. after this we were outside smoking another cigarette and the tall guy came out and talked to us a bit. he had huge features, big feet and big hands... i imagined that his cock really was that huge. when he went back inside he motioned for her to come back inside. she taunted me for a while with "im feeling really cold and heartless, honestly i could just go do it right now, im really horny"

i was way to shy, nervous, and embarrassed to give her the go ahead. i think about how hot it would be if she did sneak off with him. she said she would walk him to the bathroom, which is near the hangout area and would be clearly obvious as to what they were doing, plus all the talking and laughter would put the cherry on top. the rest of the time she was flirting with them. several times she purposely bent over in front of everyone to change the volume on the TV. she was wearing yoga pants and a neon green thong which was clearly visible. then she would come and snuggle back up next to me. she did something at one point that was so hot i nearly came. she farted (we share an anal fetish) and it smelled like her lotion. farting really turns us both on, so she makes sure to audibly do it in front of me to make me horny. after this she spread her legs apart and the definite smell of her pussy juice then filled the air (no joke, the tall guy literally looked over), she told me later that this turned her on so much. I also noticed in the morning that she had taken her green thong off. Her yoga pants were also ripped slightly, i thought this was pretty off. She swears to me that nothing happened between anyone."

I posted this in another forum a few months ago.
Today she told me what really happened. Apparently at one point during the night she went outside to smoke a cigarette with the tall guy. She said that he grabbed her hair, and moved her over to this shed that was in the backyard, they vigorously made out, he had some power control over her, shes pretty tiny and he was fairly big. She got on her knees and pulled out his huge cock, she said he is way bigger than me and even had a prince albert (holy shit!), she claims at least 8-9". I'm only 7". By this time I was hard as fuck, yet feeling a mixed emotional response. She described that he pulled her up, turned her around, ripped her pants off (this is wear the rips came from). grabbed her arms and put them behind her, and fucked her for about 15 minutes, she said she was cumming a LOT, and she is definitely a squirter. She said he cam on her ass, and she wiped it off with her thong, pulled up her pants, stuffed the panties in her leather jacket that she was wearing and came back inside. I remember when she came back in too, i met up with her (thinking nothing of it), she said she had to go to the bathroom. She said that this wasn't all that happened, that one of the other dudes tried making out with her and fingering her for a minute or so, i remember when they were together and getting really close. In the morning he had his shirt off and she touched one of his tattoos, more like rubbing it, right in front of me! I can't believe i just wrote this all off as if nothing was going on. I really am that naive. I feel totally owned by the tall guy with the large cock, he wasn't even that good looking, just tall and powerful. I don't know what to think of it really, I just know it turns me on more than anything.

If anyone wants to chat privately about this or talk about my girl, hit me up in PM

Reactions: purplejoys
Very hot... Have you guys been to many parties since then?

Indeed hot story, try to figure out what have happen after this first time and what do you think about it? Do you want her to cucold you again? Good luck.