• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend looking for Black cock UK

• Thread starterbazman25
  • Start date

bazman25

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 18, 2007
Hi looking for a very good looking black guy from the uk for my girlfriend. She has gone black infront of me before and looks amazing. Wat do u think.....? email us on realcpluk@yahoo.co.uk

barry1.jpg

barry4.jpg

barry3.jpg

CIMG1634.jpg

Yum I like your girl friends TITS

I think she is hot and you are very lucky to have a woman like her. She should go black only, she is perfect for it.

Wow she is truly one of the hottest girls on this site. Does she cuck you and make you clean up or do you just watch and take pics? Either way, you are one lucky SOB!

she looks hot, are you in London?

Thanks for your comments folks and your e-mails! Yes we are based in London. Keep them comming

good luck with your search

and nice pics any more ?

Wow this chick has a good sexy ass and big boobs just the way i like it. Email me at Blkmale029@msn.com

She is totally hot...what a gorgeous body! Can you show us some pics from her big black encounter?

yes mate, i'd love to line that up... where you based? dont mind travelling for that

love to see some pics of her filled with bbc

you r lush would love to meet up

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your comments guys. We are based in west london .I will be putting some more pics up very soon. Any suggestions for pics? Soon as i go blk i will put them photos up! My only pics i have with my last black lover have been deleted. But u can see his dark cock in the pic thats here

Barry and Tiffany

those are some NICE tits....

South london guy here if your interested....

U.S.A. her but I'd love to fuck her up her sweet little ass

Users who are viewing this thread