Girlfriend Pictures

• Thread starterDmack
  • Start date

Dmack

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2018
Found these on my girlfriends phone under a secret folder . Not sure who she sent them to but it wasn't me . Kinda turned on by it.

3135.jpeg 3137.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Milkymilf, FRDom, Bishot and 17 others
Damn she is sexy!

She is hot af, I'd message her on the DL too

Dmack said:
Found these on my girlfriend's phone under a secret folder . Not sure who she sent them to, but it wasn't me. Kinda turned on by it.
If your woman left her phone around so you could find it and check out her "secret folder," that suggests she wanted you to find her revealing photos of herself. That, in turn, suggests she knew you would be turned on by the knowledge she's been sending her photos to other men.

So, I suggest you set up an appropriate situation... say, soft music and glasses of wine during an evening get-together.... then, whisper softly in her ear that you would be really turned on if you knew she was sending suggestive photos of herself to other men — because you would be turned on by knowing that other men find her sexually hot. Then, see how she responds.

Reactions: sephoro
Yes she is realy hot. Secret Folder is allways a Good Place to search

nice

Dmack said:
Found these on my girlfriends phone under a secret folder . Not sure who she sent them to but it wasn't me . Kinda turned on by it.

3135.jpeg 3137.jpeg
While I am not normally a tatoo guy, she has a great looking rack and a face that makes you want to kiss her.

Dmack said:

3135.jpeg 3137.jpeg
Sexy as fuck looks fun to play with