• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend still fucking her ex

• Thread startercpl1977
  • Start date

cpl1977

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 22, 2009
Hey, everyone... haven't been on here in a long time. That doesn't mean she hasn't been bringing me home her freshly fucked pussy.

She hasn't fucked her friend in like 3weeks because he was away. Looks like he's back. Here's a screen shot of texts between them. I'll post more as they text. She does like to try and get him to talk dirty to her.

Attachments

• text1.jpg
    text1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 862
This is why I love her so much!! She tells me she fucks him and other guys because I like it, but I just know she loves it just as much... if not more than I do!!

Attachments

• text2.jpg
    text2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 678
Just wanted to add a few pics of her. 2 pics are with the same guy, the one where she's riding a cock is another guy. He was hung like 9" and she took all of him!!

Attachments

• 0003a.JPG
    0003a.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 645
  • d105.jpg
    d105.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 489
  • d107.jpg
    d107.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 591
Reactions: moltenneeds
Full conversation

So here's the full conversation. She's there now taking his dick :)

The last time she fucked him, she brought me home a creampie for the first time. Hoping he isn't using a condom tonight!!

Attachments

• text3.jpg
    text3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 619
And they are done and she's on her way home so I can fuck her freshly fucked pussy. No creampie tonight though :(

Attachments

• text4.jpg
    text4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 491
cpl1977 said:
Hey, everyone... haven't been on here in a long time.

Welcome back!

cpl1977 said:
But, that doesn't mean [my woman] hasn't been bringing her freshly fucked pussy home to me.

Well, that's certainly good to hear...

cpl1977 said:
She hasn't fucked her friend in like 3 weeks because he was away.

Sounds like a long dry spell. She must be horny as hell for his big cock (and skillful use of it, no doubt)...

cpl1977 said:
Looks like he's back. Here's a screen shot of texts between them. I'll post more as they text. She does like to try and get him to talk dirty to her.

Excellent. Since you know your woman is turned on by dirty talk, maybe you too could find ways to take advantage of that...

cpl1977 said:
This is why I love her so much! She tells me she fucks him and other guys because I like it...

Yes, yes.. of course. She understands it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when she assures you, sincerely, that she's making this sacrifice for you...

cpl1977 said:
...but I know she loves it just as much, if not more than I do!

That's essential — and, one suspects you've put your finger on your woman's real (and most basic) underlying motivation.

cpl1977 said:
Just wanted to add a few pics of her.

Thanks! You're a fortunate man to have been chosen to be the cuckold-boyfriend of such a gorgeous and strongly-sexual woman. She looks hot!

And, I'll hafta' say', photos are better than screen shots of text messages...

cpl1977 said:
Two of the pics are with the same guy; the one where she's riding a cock is another guy. He was hung like 9" and she took all of him!

My congratulations to your sexy woman for taking all of a lover's 9" cock, and (I gather) liking it. Whew!

cpl1977 said:
The last time she fucked him, she brought me home a creampie for the first time. I Hope he isn't using a condom tonight!

That was a good precedent to establish. But, if your woman's lover has been out of town for three weeks, and your woman has no idea who he's been fucking and their health status during that time period, it's probably a good thing if he uses a condom with her... as he did, it sounds like, from your last post.

Speaking of which, I hope your strongly-sexual woman is taking adequate measures to protect herself — and hence you as well — from STDs, given that she has more than one lover, at least occasionally, and probably isn't certain of the STD status of her main but recently-out-of-town lover.

Last edited:
Thanks for your concern, which is also a concern of ours. At this time she doesn't have multiple lovers. The pics I posted are from 3 years ago (she still very hot though).

Right now and for quite a while, she's only been with this one guy and like I said, the first time she ever brought me home a creampie was 3 weeks ago and we both feel comfortable with him not using a condom.

It's kind of unique because I know him, he knows me but he doesn't know that I know she fucks him. Which for me, makes it that much hotter!!

And he was on a hunting trip with 5 other guys. I think it's safe to say he wasn't fucking anyone while he was away lol

Custer Laststand said:
And, I'll hafta' say', photos are better than screen shots of text messages...

Sorry, Custer... I have to partially disagree on this. I find the texting a nice insight to the eroticism that is the affair. NOW, that being said, I surely do not mind seeing pics of your sexy, sexy lady as well..

kenken said:
Sorry, Custer... I have to partially disagree on this. I find the texting a nice insight to the eroticism that is the affair.

My comment re. the text messages was based on them seeming illegible... but, when I clicked them open, I found they actually do become legible. So, I'll admit it: they're hot.

It's interesting that Cpl1977's woman's lover didn't seem to have much feeling for what kind of verbal comments turn her on -- she had to tell him, essentially, what to say to her.

But, it's definitely a plus that she was assertive enough to do that.

Custer Laststand said:
My comment re. the text messages was based on them seeming illegible... but, when I clicked them open, I found they actually do become legible. So, I'll admit it: they're hot.

It's interesting that Cpl1977's woman's lover didn't seem to have much feeling for what kind of verbal comments turn her on -- she had to tell him, essentially, what to say to her.

But, it's definitely a plus that she was assertive enough to do that.

They play around a lot in texts. He usually can talk pretty dirty to her, which in turn gets her going. Which in turn, gets me all horny lol.

I'll post more as it happens. Friday nights are usually a night she goes to see him before coming home to me. So I'll let you know!! I hope she needs what he gives her tonight!!

My girlfriend is going to see her fuck buddy tonight. Just saw some texts... I'll post the conversation when there's more. Been a while since she's seen him because of our vacation and their schedule but looking good for tonight... finally

She's at his place now. She's probably already got his dick in her mouth.

Texts not really that interesting, the point is she's there now playing with him.

Attachments

• dec2.jpg
    dec2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
Nice. Your woman and her "ex" — who should, more properly, be referred to as her lover (since calling him her "current" doesn't sound quite right) — obviously communicate well.

I hope you're turning her on with suitable dirty-talk when the two of you are together...

She's on her way home from his place and she's got a creampie for me. Him filling her pussy with his cum doesn't happen often, but always nice when he does!!

So how was it when she got back to you? Tell us your story. It is my favorite part of having your lady fool around while you wait.

Her lover has big muscles and is sporting a magnificient cock. Maybe, you might get a chance to be closer to the cock that creates the creampies for you to eat.

Such a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread