• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend vs. Wife cuckolding...which is hotter?

• Thread startertyrone25
  • Start date

Girlfriend vs. Wife cuckolding

• Girlfriend

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Wife

Votes: 60 75.9%

• Total voters

tyrone25

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 13, 2005
For whatever reason I prefer gf cuckolding, probably because the excitement of losing them is very plausible and real.

Need more explanation???

I am not a bull but I would think from their standpoint a Wife would be worth more because you would be able to demonstrate you have successfully inserted yourself between husband and wife.

Well I’ve actually been lucky enough to experience both, and while losing my gf to a guy I convinced her to fuck is something I look back on and get horny thinking about, I think wife cucking is hotter because it’s more consequential and also seems to be longer lasting. I’m out to two years with my wife but with my ex gf after less than 6 months it was over.

You can bring more than one gfs at any one time for cuckolding fun, but there is only one wife you can bring with you.

So...which one is more exciting in the emotion..?? I think you know the answer, right?:)

it's a bigger public humiliation if you got cuckolded by your wife. However, I think it is a big turn on being cuckolded by a gf as most people expected married couples not to be having sex with each other anyway. :D

I vote wife, first because I have one and I don't have a girlfriend. Second, because historically you had to be married to be cuckolded.

In this day and age it is more difficult to determine where the line is for cuckolding. Having your girlfriend screw around with someone else is less of an issue if she is casually dating you, more if she is exclusive to you (until that point), and worse if she is engaged to you.

It depends on the relationship. You can have just as strong an emotional attatchment to a GF as a wife.

Some longterm live in GFs are more of a wife than some wives are.

As Mac said in between lines, cuckolding is among married couples.
That said... to me, the stronger the relationship, the higher the turn on.
Usually marriage is supposed to be stronger and lasting longer: so I definitely vote WIFE.
I didn't have cuckold-like fantasy with my (then) gf (now wife).
I certainly do have cuckold fantasies now that we have been married for +20 years (it started 15 years ago)
I like stories of unfaithful wives, I usually don't care those of unfaithful girlfriends.
An exception, from real life:
happened to a close friend of my wife's two sisters (all very cute). In spite her boyfriend's advances, she refused to have sex with him because she wanted to get vergin up to marriage (!)
I witnessed discussions about it among her and two sisters (moderate turn on).
It lasted three/four years (!!!) she denying her sex to poor guy.
One summer, when in vacation with parents, she ended up fucking her horse riding trainer.
All the community of friends knew, but him.
They eventually split after a couple of months.
He is still around, still bachelor, not much sexual activity we presume :(
She vanished.
When I think of her fucking the horse guy, I still have huge hardons.
(Unfortunately, I did not witness when she told the story to my sisters-in-law. But I surely was present (and clearly rememebr :)) when sis-in-law told to my wife. I wanted to jerk off on the spot !!!)
Real story, I could give you names and surnames.
- GordonPym

Agreed, the stronger the relationship, the higher the turn on.

GordonPym said:
As Mac said in between lines, cuckolding is among married couples.
Usually marriage is supposed to be stronger and lasting longer: so I definitely vote WIFE.
I didn't have cuckold-like fantasy with my (then) gf (now wife).
I certainly do have cuckold fantasies now that we have been married for +20 years (it started 15 years ago)
I like stories of unfaithful wives, I usually don't care those of unfaithful girlfriends.
An exception, from real life:
happened to a close friend of my wife's two sisters (all very cute). In spite her boyfriend's advances, she refused to have sex with him because she wanted to get vergin up to marriage (!)
I witnessed discussions about it among her and two sisters (moderate turn on).
It lasted three/four years (!!!) she denying her sex to poor guy.
One summer, when in vacation with parents, she ended up fucking her horse riding trainer.
All the community of friends knew, but him.
They eventually split after a couple of months.
He is still around, still bachelor, not much sexual activity we presume :(
She vanished.
When I think of her fucking the horse guy, I still have huge hardons.
(Unfortunately, I did not witness when she told the story to my sisters-in-law. But I surely was present (and clearly rememebr :)) when sis-in-law told to my wife. I wanted to jerk off on the spot !!!)
Real story, I could give you names and surnames.
- GordonPym

MistressKent........... you said it all we have been into the lifestyle for many years I can tell you that when we first started it was early in our dating relationship and we both are more turned on today than ever............ actually we feel our relationship is stronger and better because we can openly share our desires and enjoy them for ourselves as wel las our lover

I have to ask

I do think a GF can cuckold a man, but many would say no because she has never made a formal commentment to you! Frankly I am in favor of doing away with marriage as it is now and have partnership agreements vie marriage license. Would change name to partnership agreement.

Attachments

• 567d.jpg
    567d.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 119
It all depends on how one defines girlfriend.
You can have a casual GF or, a lonng time live in GF who is more of a wife then many wives are.

Like I said, it depends on the emotional commitment, not the "marriage" title which can mean nothing than a tax deduction for many married couples.

Personally, my cucolding/hot wife relationship began when my now wife was a long term live-in GF ( long story) and I can tell you the emotional and sexual components of both were the same for me.

I can even say that it was even more of a emotional cuckold/hotwife turn one when she was a GF because there was no legel reason for her to stay with me. It was just the emotional comittment between us. She just needs sex from many different guys......she truly enjoys benig a slut and warned me early on in our relationship the this was the case. However, I fell in love with her and she relly tried to be faithful for a while but it was no use.

GordonPym said:

NYJOE said:
It all depends on how one defines girlfriend.
You can have a casual GF or, a lonng time live-in GF who is more of a wife then many wives are.

I concur. It doesn't matter whether the two are "officially" married.
What counts is the strength (and duration) of the relationship.
If she is a live-in GF (as NYJOE says), one that some would introduce as "my wife" to those who wouldn't understand such a long lasting relationship outside of marriage, she is de-facto (by fact) a wife, no matter of her de-jure (legal) status.
So - again - I say: "Wife" is a much greater turn on! (where "wife" has a broader meaning than just a woman officially married)

It has to be the wife you can walk away from a girlfriend far to easily compared to a wife

Without a doubt, fucking another man's wife. The symbolism and power involved in doing such a thing is far more satisfying than if she were only his girlfriend. Marriage, at its heart, still implies both monogamy and a sort of ownership between both partners; sleep with no one else and we belong to each other. But, by forcing myself into this relationship, by defiling their marriage, I take control of both of them, I bend their marriage to my ends. Each time cock ends up inside her, each time he watches her submit to me, it signifies my power over both of them, my control of their marriage.

Getting a husband to beg you to fuck his wife, having a wife beg you to fuck her married pussy, doing many fun things with rings--a wife beats a girlfriend any day.

Semantics Semantics .... when my GF cheated on me, it was much sexier, wilder and emotionally explosive...when my wifey cucked me, she was just mean, bitchy, egotistical, inconsiderate and in the end kind of idiotic and boring....dictionary definitions change when people change the way they use language...a dictionary doesn't carry the meaning, people do...a 19th century definition of "gay" would be unrecognizable today and many of Shakespeare's words are just plain weird.

Since it is now legal for 2 women to marry, if one of them cheats (with a man?) is that cuckolding too?? Or if 2 guys are married, and one of them cheats (with a woman?) is that cuckolding??

angk0rwat said:
Without a doubt, fucking another man's wife. The symbolism and power involved in doing such a thing is far more satisfying than if she were only his girlfriend. Marriage, at its heart, still implies both monogamy and a sort of ownership between both partners; sleep with no one else and we belong to each other.

100% agree

angk0rwat said:
Each time cock ends up inside her, each time he watches her submit to me, it signifies my power over both of them, my control of their marriage.

I believe that it is exatly that, what cuckolds like !

angk0rwat said:
Getting a husband to beg you to fuck his wife, having a wife beg you to fuck her married pussy, doing many fun things with rings--a wife beats a girlfriend any day.

Again, 100% agree

Been with my GF for over 7 years, and we've been doing this for about a year now. Still looking for the right guy for her. I voted wife however. Since there is a lot more at stake.

Users who are viewing this thread