• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend want to try

• Thread starterwpete1276
  • Start date

wpete1276

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2006
My girlfriend is interested in try her first BC. Would anyone be willing to help her out.

Attachments

• Naked.JPG
    Naked.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 637
  • Rear.JPG
    Rear.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 580
  • Tits.JPG
    Tits.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 387
A few more, she still is a little hesitant but she is letting me post pictures so we will see.

Attachments

• Pussy.JPG
    Pussy.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 383
  • Pussy1.JPG
    Pussy1.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 373
  • Pussy2.JPG
    Pussy2.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Pussy open1.JPG
    Pussy open1.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 375
  • Pussy3.JPG
    Pussy3.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 343
Oh yes ,you can tell she has never had a big cock in that pussy before.It needs to be strechted big time.I wouldnt mind be the stud that does it either.

Nipples and belly button are pierced, and now she is keen to be pierced by BBC. Sounds a very nice girlfriend to have; and we are all pleased you are encouraging her to live her fantasy.

Lots of things can be scary, but you soon get into the swing of it once you make the KEY decision to (JUST DO IT NOW).

Good luck for her first BBC - please post and keep us up to date with each of her dates. Lots of white girls are wanting to try, so if you keep us informed, then other girls can be guided by your girlfriend's experience.

Remember to make a big fuss over her first time with BBC, and your relationship will be strengthened. Buy her some sexy clothes so she can feel extra pretty for her new lover. She may want to get her hair done special.

more picsfsgfsgfsg

Attachments

• Pussy open.JPG
    Pussy open.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 144
  • Pussy open2.JPG
    Pussy open2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Pussy open3.JPG
    Pussy open3.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Pussy open4.JPG
    Pussy open4.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Black Toy.JPG
    Black Toy.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 450
really delicious
would like to use her completly !

If you are anywere near Philly i would love to give your girlfriend a night she would never forget. Email me if interested.

Like her nipples,were they sore long?

A couple more

Attachments

• Black Toy2.JPG
    Black Toy2.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 383
  • Black Toy9.JPG
    Black Toy9.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 336
Reactions: Sumfunforu
I was hoping for more responses.

where you guys located
if you want some black cock get at me new york city
parot24@yahoo.com looking forward to speak with you guys..

She is in Phoenix, AZ and we are still looking for someone.

Her lovely, milky-white, satin skin would look FANTASTIC if she was draped in a black man's arms.

Black and white is so awesome, erotic and SEXY beyond belief.

I recommend that you google search on "Elsie Sutton" and read all about being properly trained as a cuckold. Elsie can assist your wife by e-mail to "train you in the benefits for your marriage".

Your marriage can reach new dizzy limits if you fully embrace what Elsie tells you to do, and you enthusiastically accept the many changes in your wife as she opens up to new delights SHE DESERVES TO EXPERIENCE.

Marriage should not be limited to the libido of a husband, but definitely expanded to achieve the utmost enjoyment by a wife.......one penis is not enough because a man's libido shrinks year by year after age 18, and female libido GROWS year by year to peak at 35.

A wife should definitely have a steady lover to sleep over by age 22-25, and her husband should be mature enough to recognise this miss-match of libidos between men and women.......and be prepared to enthusiastically welcome the bulls his wife invites into their home.

A husband who truly loves his wife, will want the very best for her.......and that includes the right to have her pussy fully stimulated to frequent and earth-shattering orgams by extra-marital sex.

What husband would deny his wife to get the best pleasure available? Top-up sex is so important to make a marriage "pulse and rock".

An unsatisfied wife is only 'half a live"........no wonder her eyes wander at the other men whe notices on the streets.

Users who are viewing this thread