• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend Wants Black Columbus Ohio

• Thread starterIshyBerkman
  • Start date

IshyBerkman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2007
Hey, well im new here and not sure what Ill find, but a few days ago my girlfriend for a few years broke to me the fact that she recently has been masturbating and thinking about a guy named Budha from I love New York on tv...well to top it off she asked me if I had any friends, particularly black, who would ever want to try a 3 some. Like any guy I was hoping she meant girl, but of course she didnt. well im not sure why but i figure ill try to give her what she wants. Im not into 3 somes or what nots, but wouldnt mind pretending to be and leaving. We are both in our early 20's and based on what she said she'd want a big guy (all around) who is athletic. Shes 5'6 blonde blue eyes thin. This would probably be good closure, so if anyone was interested my email is schroeder.23@hotmail.com and my aim name is ishyishiishy. my yahoo name is charlyhustle6

I instant message you. Lets chat! Let see if we can get this 3 some on!

I'm in southern Ohio (Portsmouth), just about an hour and 15 minutes from you down state route 23. If you go to the "let's meet up section" and find the post "Pimp's upcoming parties" you will see that I could easily arrange this for you. Once you read it and if you decide you'd like me to organize this for you my e-mail is oreo_gangbang_host@yahoo.com and my yahoo im is tha_real_vanilla_thrilla

Hi...sent you an email....Deeep9@yahoo.com

Deep9 why haven't you ever tried to make yourself available to one of my private parties for a couple? You're missin' out son!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread