• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend's Virginity

• Thread starterHugosmith
  • Start date

Hugosmith

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2010
First time poster, long time reader.

So I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 years now (since highschool) and we were both virgins when we started dating. We moved slowly at the beginning of our relationship and it took over a year for her to finally let me have sex with her.

Anyway over the last year or so I have been trying to get her into the idea of mildly cuckolding me, nothing hardcore just fucking around a bit on the side and telling me about it, and last night during some pillow talk she admitted that she had already had sex with one other guy.

Apparently during a fight at the start of our relationship, about a month before we had sex for the first time, she was confiding in one of her male friends (a mutual friend) and in a very emotional state they started making out. After making out for about 20 minutes and stripping each other down he started going down on her. She was so hot from all of this that she didn't really snap out of it until he had made her cum.

After that he looked up and said "my turn". Not wanting to be greedy, and really not wanting him to tell me about this experience she said she'd get him off if he promised to keep his mouth shut. With that she slipped off his boxers and out emerged a very thick cock. It wasn't much longer than mine, but it was about twice as thick! So she proceeded to try to give him oral sex but she couldn't fit much of him in her mouth or get a good motion going due to his size.

Finally, he told her this wasn't going to work and said he wanted to fuck her. Not wanting me to find out about her cheating on me she laid back and let him climb on top of her. As he was entering her he mentioned how tight she was and she confessed she was still a virgin, which made him laugh that I wasn't able to close the deal in over a year. With that he pushed himself into her and fucked her virgin pussy for about 20 minutes before cumming inside of her.

She told me the main reason she had sex with me shortly after was because she felt guilty for cheating. When I asked if he was good in bed she said he made her cum once during the actual sex but it's hard to compare since it was her first time and she was fairly sore.

So this information both hurts because she was unfaithful, but at the same time turns me on so much because not only do I know she has been with another guy, but lost her virginity to him so easily after constantly turning me down for so long.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, SubBiBeta and firedogg81
There is nothing wrong with a girl who fucks other guys. Get over it or get a girlfriend who will not fuck around on you. If u want a good girl, post this on dear abby. If u want a hot girl, u r n the rite place.

Reactions: SubBiBeta
It would have been hotter if she made up use a condom the first time you two did it. Knowing that not only did a guy blast his nut inside of her during her first time, but also that you weren't even allowed to for your first time.

Your story is hot though because you can't take back virginity. Knowing that a man had her for the first time before you got your chance, and while you two were dating to top it off. You were robbed of the satisfaction of busting her cherry, yet you had to keep pure for her. Hopefully you were paying good money to wine and dine her around that time. Maybe you can ask your gf if she fantasizes about that experience while you two have done it? Hopefully she says yes.

Reactions: SubBiBeta
Really nice story! Whats happened since? So she didn't wan't to have sex with u it was all out of guilt? Has she kept contact with this guy?

iluvyurwifey said:
It would have been hotter if she made up use a condom the first time you two did it. Knowing that not only did a guy blast his nut inside of her during her first time, but also that you weren't even allowed to for your first time.

Your story is hot though because you can't take back virginity. Knowing that a man had her for the first time before you got your chance, and while you two were dating to top it off. You were robbed of the satisfaction of busting her cherry, yet you had to keep pure for her. Hopefully you were paying good money to wine and dine her around that time. Maybe you can ask your gf if she fantasizes about that experience while you two have done it? Hopefully she says yes.

That's the reason I find it so hot. I love how I didn't get to pop her cherry. She never did make me use a condom since she was on the pill.

Jacobs said:
Really nice story! Whats happened since? So she didn't wan't to have sex with u it was all out of guilt? Has she kept contact with this guy?

Yes we still are in constact with him, he's even been to our house on occasion over the years. Nothings has happened between them since, apparently it was a one time thing.

Hugosmith said:
That's the reason I find it so hot. I love how I didn't get to pop her cherry. She never did make me use a condom since she was on the pill.

still very nice.

Yes we still are in constact with him, he's even been to our house on occasion over the years. Nothings has happened between them since, apparently it was a one time thing.

Even better. She wasn't worth it more to him other than to get at her before you did and to get something you'll never have from her. The only way that could've been topped is if he made her preggers before you started dating, but that's a whole other complication...

He must have IT. Her panties were off in twenty minutes for him, and if it weren't for guilt you may have never got in without a ring. Funny and hot. I bet he's had a lot of girls throughout this time drop there panties for him huh??

jenny4blk said:
He must have IT. Her panties were off in twenty minutes for him, and if it weren't for guilt you may have never got in without a ring. Funny and hot. I bet he's had a lot of girls throughout this time drop there panties for him huh??
She should have held out until she got a ring anyway. No guilt should be felt IMO. She gave in to her bull, and there's nothing to be ashamed about.

I would like you to encourage your girlfriend to have repeat sex with the guy who "broke her in, taking her virginity off her). Seeing that you are in contact with him, it would be cool to let your girlfriend have the chance to "rate your performance against his".

You have not married your girlfriend YET, so she does not have to feel like it is cheating - and she did come clean with you (because she did not want to lose you at the time).

It is possible that this guy could become a regular visitor after marriage, if your girlfriend finds his horny cock useful. It would give you a "leg-in" to becoming a "true-blue" cuckold in reality rather than fantsy from visiting websites.

a woman will always have a connection to the guy she lost her virginity to. Your story is similar to mine and my wife still fucks the guy who got her cherry, he was actually my best friend.

Its her pussy. She can do what she wants with it.

A "cherry picker" deserves (in my book) life time fuck rights as his cock was the first one to enter her secret territory.

A girl remembers the first guy who took her, and it is right and proper that he can visit from time-to-time, even if she marries someone else.

I don't see any problem with a married man giving permission for his wife's first lover to vist the family home "to his heart's content". If the visits are over-nighters, then hubby should sleep in the spare room, and in the morning give his horny wife and her cherry-picker a really nice breakfast in bed.

MacNfries... you are exactly right.

Hugosmith,

Hugosmith said:
First time poster, long time reader.

Welcome!

Hugosmith said:
So I've been dating my girlfriend for 6 years now (since high school) and we were both virgins when we started dating. We moved slowly at the beginning of our relationship and it took over a year for her to finally let me have sex with her. .... Apparently during a fight at the start of our relationship, about a month before we had sex for the first time, she was confiding in one of her male friends (a mutual friend) and in a very emotional state they started making out. .... Finally, he told her [her attempt to suck his cock] wasn't going to work and he wanted to fuck her. .... As he was entering her he mentioned how tight she was and she confessed she was still a virgin, which made him laugh that I wasn't able to close the deal in over a year. With that he pushed himself into her and fucked her virgin pussy for about 20 minutes before cumming inside of her.

Interesting... and quite erotic. So, what's the moral of this story? That if you're trying to seduce your woman, even if it's a year-long effort, it's best to concede any disagreements—the more hastily the better—before they become actual fights...?

—Custer

Sex with a man is always 'til death do us part', so a wife will often think about her previous lovers from the days before she took her wedding vows.

Every guy who has fucked her, stays in her brain until they die, and there is a 70% possibility that if she meets an old lover, that they can end up in bed together to satisfy the curiosity of whether the old feelings are still there. Surprisingly, often the feelings ARE STILL THERE.

I hope that my wife would contact one of her three ex boyfriends soon. I heard that all of them are married.

rural said:
I hope that my wife would contact one of her three ex boyfriends soon. I heard that all of them are married.

Why not contact all three to give herself a better chance that one of them might be available (or perhaps all three?). Would that give you an awesome thrill, rural? Just imagine the mind pictures thinking about what each guy could be doing to her.....that would give any hubby a wet dream, I reckon.

You could hint she might want to meet them and catch up with where they are at in life, which could lead to physical re-unions if chemistry is still there.

They remember them all? I wonder if my wife can name all 22 (that I know about)? This will be a fun test.

Saraha said:
Why not contact all three to give herself a better chance that one of them might be available (or perhaps all three?). Would that give you an awesome thrill, rural? Just imagine the mind pictures thinking about what each guy could be doing to her.....that would give any hubby a wet dream, I reckon.

You could hint she might want to meet them and catch up with where they are at in life, which could lead to physical re-unions if chemistry is still there.

I have this vivid imagination that all 3 guys are banging her at once! The guys are grunting in effort and her screaming in excitement!

Users who are viewing this thread