Girls night out!

• Thread startercooladrio
  • Start date

cooladrio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2016
Why does it turn me on so much when my girlfriend goes on a girls night out? anyone else get this? and girls she went out today and bought all new outfit for the night of drinking with the girls, is this to attract men? mind is going crazy with horny thoughts of her spreading her legs for an alpha male tonight, she is a hot 23 year old filipino :p

This brings back lots of memories for me. Every Thursday night was (and still is) my wife's night out with the girls at a local dance club. My wife loves dancing. Years ago there was a huge construction project being carried out less than ten miles from where we live and there were literally thousands of contractors living and working in our area. As you can imagine with all these contractors around, the pubs and clubs were busy every night of the week and the local dance hall was a big attraction for many of them.
My wife has never been the type to keep a boyfriend in tow, she prefers the thrill of the chase and so these were happy times for my wife. As for me I loved watching her getting ready to go out every Thursday night not knowing what time she would be home. I would generally get a phone call around 11.00 pm with the same message - don't wait up I'm gonna be late, followed by a little giggle which meant she had pulled. I would go to bed but of course there was no way I could get to sleep. When she eventually arrived home she would turn on the light, check that I was awake and give me that wry 'I've been a naughty girl smile' before climbing into bed and telling me all about it whilst I got sloppy seconds.
My wife was in her early thirties, she was incredibly attractive and had no problem pulling men, she was like a kid in a candy store and because the majority of the contractors came from different parts of the country they tended to rent rooms in the local lodging houses and the good thing about this was there was always a bed to go to.
Most of my wife's lovers were married men, she preferred this because there was less likelihood of infection (she always went bareback) and because they had families there were no emotional ties.
The construction project lasted around three years during which she had scores of lovers, we never did keep count so don't know how many but it was an exciting time for both of us.
Happy days.

My former MIL, who has since passed away, said that WWII was such an exciting time for her. I asked why. She replied with a big smile, "so many men".

And there you have it.

cooladrio said:
Why does it turn me on so much when my girlfriend goes on a girls night out?

Because you know your woman is going out with her friends to meet and flirt with other men. In spite of yourself, you're turned on by knowing she might fuck one of them — and, by your knowledge that she's fully capable of doing it.

cooladrio said:
She went out today and bought an all-new outfit for her night of drinking with the girls. Is this to attract men?

Yes, of course.

cooladrio said:
My mind is going crazy with horny thoughts of her spreading her legs for an alpha male tonight.

Whenever your woman goes out with her friends, it's entirely proper for your mind to be filled with horny thoughts of that nature.

How do you handle it? Do you jack off while she's out...? Or, do you restrain yourself so you can give her a good fuck when she returns...?

cooladrio said:
She is a hot 23 year-old Filipino. :p

Good for her. It sounds like your horny thoughts, whenever your woman is out and about, are well-justified...

Last edited:
Meeting a group of dressed up women out on the town is my favorite! If you approach the right one, it's easy pickings. Every woman wants a flattering compliment when they dress up, especially in a group. From the sounds of it, I'd have your wife no problem.