• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girls you know like BBC

• Thread starterhammer412
  • Start date

hammer412

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2011
I thought it'd be fun if we posted pictures of woman we know in our lives other than our gfs/wives who are into black guys... hot coworkers, friends, etc who love black guys and maybe a little description, also black guys please feel free to post input and dick pics while looking at these ladies... i will start with a few

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
i know she loves black guys shes in my circle of friends and always is with black guys and talks about it

this girl is a sexy bartender who i know loves black guys

H4.jpg h5.jpg h6.jpg H1.jpg H3.jpg

This is a German friend of mine who is dating a black South African. She's a very innocent Christian girl, and I wonder how her parents feel about her pussy getting filled with semen of a black man. :D Only a matter of time till they get married and she's getting knocked up with a black baby.

cl.jpg kwm.jpg wwww.jpg dntn.jpg aoeu.jpg

Approval?

Hey hammer and Sonic....luv the pics gents, but have to ask....do these gals know you're posting them (especially in this forum)? Not cool if they haven't or wouldn't give permission to do so IMO.

Great thread

This is my one of my wife's best friends. She loves black men and is a slut,and my wife and I have recently told her all about our cuckold lifestyle with black guys,which she thinks is amazing. They are now planning on double dating,and are going out together to a well known bar for black people with a mission to score black cock the weekend from next. :)

sharlie 2.jpg sharlie 1.jpg

she is gorgeous i can see why black guys like her

Looking forward to update

cuckal said:
They are now planning on double dating,and are going out together to a well known bar for black people with a mission to score black cock the weekend from next. :)
Waiting to hear about that story!

If something definately happens then I'll be posting their exploits guaranteed.

Users who are viewing this thread