• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girth, Girth.... a 10" long monster in Chicago

• Thread starterBeercan10
  • Start date
Definately worth the airfare!

wow wow wow ;)

in chicago want my wife to be with a black stud like You
You are awesome

Yummmmmmy!

Beercan10 said:
Hi ladies, I just recently relocated back to the Chicago area from Norfolk, VA. If thickness is your weakness, then I can curl your toes. Lets make that slushing sound, you know, that sound a woman makes when she cums like wildcats!
omg Email me at endzone672@yahoo.com Please say which site you are from and where you live

First the hand cuffs, then that cock! Ooo

Oh goodness!!! of course it would hurt, hurt so damn good!...oh holy gawd...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be in Chicago on business in May
I Want you inside mee
send me a PM if you are interested and we'lll see where it goes ;)

AR

Hasn't he posted on here before? I seem to recognize the pics, and to my knowledge, he's never posted any on here with him inside a girl's slit or mouth, much less how much he unloads into them.

It's nice to see a cock that actually has real girth. I'm tired of seeing all these pencil dicks posted on here.

how do i get that monster to pound my wifes pussy?

OMG That certainly made my morning visit here worth the time. Virginia's loss is certainly white wives of Chicago's gain (sigh) dawn

clarkecombo said:
Hasn't he posted on here before? I seem to recognize the pics, and to my knowledge, he's never posted any on here with him inside a girl's slit or mouth, much less how much he unloads into them.

Correct, used to be in Norfolk VA iirc? Personally I think he's a timewaster, he doesn't respond to PM's or email offering him the very thing he claims to seek; not even to say "no thanks".

:(

wonderful

omg this is a wonderful cock
we are both on our knees
by the way whats the time ?

newcpl2 said:
Correct, used to be in Norfolk VA iirc? Personally I think he's a timewaster, he doesn't respond to PM's or email offering him the very thing he claims to seek; not even to say "no thanks".

:(

I have to tell you, that I don't know how to, or care to PM. And many of the emails that I have to weed through are from gay men. A simple email with a picture from the "woman" that is local gets the best response. Take care.

very yummy, and the head....................OMG my knees are gone

Hey Beercan 10...do you have to whip that thing out every time you want to tell the time? Lol...I guess it's always time to fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
you got this blonde girls attention :)

OMG....just OMG is all I can say :bj:

Users who are viewing this thread