• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girth, Girth.... a 10" long monster in Chicago

• Thread starterBeercan10
  • Start date
I'll be in Chicago in August.
I want every inch of that massive cock inside me.

Last edited by a moderator:
if ur ever in memphis just hollar! my email is saved516@yahoo.com my wife came just looking at those pics!

if ur ever in memphis just hollar! my email is saved516@yahoo.com my wife came just looking at those pics!

now thats my style :)

Beercan10 said:
Hi ladies, I just recently relocated back to the Chicago area from Norfolk, VA. If thickness is your weakness, then I can curl your toes. Lets make that slushing sound, you know, that sound a woman makes when she cums like wildcats!
Thats my weakness. Making my pussy tingle just looking at the pic

Mmm

Thats how i like it

To darn bad you are not located in Cleveland, OH. If you were you'd have a white couple who would take real good care of " it " when ever you were in the mood.

I live close and am looking for my first bbc if you r real I want it!

I wonder what a white woman, especially a wht married woman thinks and feels while getting ready for a date with a big-cocked black man like Beercan.

And what she feels when it's time to kneel.

And when it's time to be penetrated by this thick monster.

And after, when she goes back to her married white life, to her husband and kids.

What's on her mind?

How does her body react?

is that real? wow...

Attachments

• SDV_6220.MP4_snapshot_01.17_[2010.08.07_08.06.37].jpg
    SDV_6220.MP4_snapshot_01.17_[2010.08.07_08.06.37].jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 226
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz52].jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz52].jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 335
so awesummmmmmmmm

Beercan10 said:
Hi ladies, I just recently relocated back to the Chicago area from Norfolk, VA. If thickness is your weakness, then I can curl your toes. Lets make that slushing sound, you know, that sound a woman makes when she cums like wildcats!

hey babe..............

Omigosh Beercan! I love the pic of you "wearing" that sandal! If the shoe fits, baby...mmmmmmmmm

gotta say, thats impressive :)

OMG very very nice I woulkd love to feel that inside mee

OMG
I want this cock fucking my wife bareback every day!

I can't stop staring at it very scary and so yummy!!!

looks so delicious

good beer

Users who are viewing this thread