• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Glad to discover I'm not the only woman into this! :)

• Thread starterdollylady11
  • Start date

Is this too far, should I ....

• Total voters
dollylady11 said:
She sounds like a kindred spirit, how often did she do that ?

A few times that I was sure of, once on a tour bus of a band that she liked. She wouldn't say anything about what or who or how many just that I when we got home I got some very sloppy pussy. A couple of times with a black guy that was a friend of her dads when she was a kid that she ran into one night while she was out. She always did like mature men also. His was the first I knew that was what was happening. She told me he was stopping by to visit the next day. I happened to be working that day. When I got home she was all over me wanting some and when I went down on her I knew that was a well fucked puss I was licking on. When I pushed inside that baby was opened up wider than I needed to get my 7" into. I came so fast thinking of that big black cock fucking her before I got home.

Just a quick message to say things have come a long long way and I pretty much got what I wanted ..... More to come

Saraha:

Saraha said:
Extra-marital sex becomes "cuckold" if the husband doesn't tell his wife to STOP IMMEDIATELY. In some societies, if it goes on for awhile with hubby's knowledge, he has deemed it to be a variation of the wedding vows, and he has no redress against his wife.

If a man moves in to live with a solo mother with young children, after a few months the children begin to accept him as their new father - and welfare officers can "expect him" to remain their father long term and support them financially, even though he is not their biological father. It is deemed that for him to suddenly walk out on the children and their mother, is an act of abuse that can cause a lot of emotional damage to them.

It pays to "connect your heart" up properly with the solo mother before you move in with her because you are taking on a complete family package, not just someone to sleep with for a few months because it saves having to pay two lots of rent.

You are so understanding on on target!

Hi Dollylady just read your story and loved it can't wait for the update.

Question for the other women now, hubby is not tiny but probably average ( I will post a pic ) but my bf had about 8 inches and lots of girth and the sex was not even comparable, he would have to push slowly as I'm quite tight ( or at least bf said I was ? Maybe from being used to hubby) but when he got in it was just unreal, its hard to explain but I just had this "full" feeling that I never got with hubby. He touched me inside in places hubbys did not and from the stretched feeling I felt like every thrust was about 10 times more intense.

The extra length was noticeable and nice but nearly as important to me as the girth, I always here guys talking about length do any women feel as I do, that the comparison between guys should be about girth ?

Attachments

• SexEd01.jpg
    SexEd01.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 119
  • SexEd02.jpg
    SexEd02.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 119
  • SexEd03.jpg
    SexEd03.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 120
Hi dolly, would like to read the update.

Hi Ms. Dolly,

dollylady11 said:
Just a quick message to say things have come a long long way and I pretty much got what I wanted. .....

Congratulations! You've done well. If by "you pretty much got what you wanted" you mean most or all of what you outlined in your post 31 of 26 Oct. 2011, including:

dollylady11 said:
I have spent hours on here reading other couples stories. I have chosen the best parts of each to put together what I think I want. .... Sex with hubby I would still have but I would like to cut that down and deny him on days that I'm seeing my bull, and be wearing my latex panties full of my bull's cum when I get home, and sleep next to my hubby with them on. .... The chastity thing sounds awesome. I would love to have hubby locked up and know that the only time he could cum was when I said [he could, or told him to]. Also, him wearing [his chastity device while] watching me being fucked would be fun. .... I would like my hubby and bull to be friends and all of us go out to dinner and the cinema, and my bull coming over socially. During these times my hubby could sleep downstairs, and if we went out I would find it very fun to publicly be touching and kissing my bull.

then you've succeeded very well. Moving your husband from his position in your marriage on 22 Oct. 2011 when you first posted (i.e., he was your unknowing cuckold) to his position and status in your marriage on 4 April 2012 (by which time he had become your self-acknowledged cuckold, evidently, who accepts it as your privilege and prerogative to date, seduce, and fuck other men while he must remain faithful) was impressive progress over 6-1/2 months.

Regarding:

dollylady11 said:
..... More to come.

I hope you'll give us an update sometime when it's convenient.

Thank you in advance, and thank you for posting your erotic and intriguing experiences.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread