• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

glory hole

• Thread starterEddieH
  • Start date
Hi

Here a pic some guy send me of my wife i hope you guys like it
NYC

Attachments

• bj in bar menrooms.jpg
    bj in bar menrooms.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,112
  • brklyn june 04 #2.jpg
    brklyn june 04 #2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,128
  • 47235_081738_5.jpg
    47235_081738_5.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 755
  • n_facial_1__1_[1].jpg
    n_facial_1__1_[1].jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 697
  • n_sucking_cock_1__1_[1].jpg
    n_sucking_cock_1__1_[1].jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 768
Luv2SukBlkAZ said:
Damn, how lucky can a girl get. I wish there was a place where we white men could go and suck off Superior Black Men - an organized glory hole setting just for Black studs to feed us the thick, creamy black cum we need, while we worship on our knees. Maybe we could even pay the Black stud for the honor of serving Him.

Hey Luv to suck Try www.squirt.org
I think you'll like it. Let us know how you make out!:bj:

Gloryhole action at

******* - Glory Hole - Brooklyn
http://www.*******,com/7213

Enjoy!

I prefer to be able to see the guy I'm sucking.

Hey, Luv2Suck, try your local adult video arcade, should find what you're looking for there. Good Luck.

Jacan
Those pics of your wife at the glory hole were HOT

any one know of any glory holes in Norfolk, Va or nearby area?

The Vid

That honey looks good...you should post another. Her pussy needs some serious attention.

My owners have recently installed a glory hole in one of my upstairs rooms, and it is useful when we have guests over for a fuck-fest. I actually like to suck a cock sticking through the hole while I am bent over with guys taking turns to ride me. We have handles on the wall so I won't fall over because it can be an awkward position.

Last edited by a moderator:
man this is some h ot shit

Are You Sure

How do you know it's always a female on the other side?

My husband has wnted to take me to one for a few years now but I at least want to see who I am sucking.

Reactions: joost
Why not go and watch what happens in a real glory hole. It is your husband's fantasy.
You don't have to participate unless you get turned on in the magic of the moment.

Anyone seen HOT4IT post?She loves going and i think she swallows too :)

That is not a bad idea Josetta! Might be enough to satisfy my husband..at least for now. hehe

Glory Hole Lovers

Me and my sweet petite wife often visit places which has gloryholes and we love sucking the black cocks that we get there. She also likes to back up to the cock and have him fuck her and fill her with his superior seed.

There are no glory holes that we know of in our area, however we have visited adult theatres that have "smoking roooms" ..(about double closet size cubicles for privacy with a smoked glass window to view the movie) I have serviced men orally while hubby watched on several occasions. I feel secure because he is with me, I also feel I am cucking him....we always have great sex afterward

Users who are viewing this thread