Gloryhole Girlfriend

gloryholecpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2017
So it took me a while to get her to agree, started off by talking dirty while we got naughty for a while then over the months got her to agree to play online cam2cam which she kinda liked. All this was in the run up 2 my fantasy of watching her make multiple guys cum over her through the a glory hole. Face to face isn't really our thing so the glory hole fits perfect. I made a homemade hole for her to try my dick out on and she loves it, hopefully she fantasies about other dick while blowing mine through the hole. The thought of watching her make guys cum over her tits over and over fills me full of excitement and nerves! we're booking a trip to Europe to fill this fantasy as the uk has nothing to offer! Has anyone else had this fantasy fulfilled by there wife/GF? how did it goes? how were things after..?

Super pumped but super nervous as well!!

Reactions: joost, Donnie and babagee
Yes. Been a huge fantasy of mine for years. She like the idea was always nervous to pull the trigger. Finally made it happen on vacation six months ago or so. Wow. If you can make it happen, you absolutely should. Watching my wife on her knees sucking cock after cock for over an hour was beyond. She swallowed four loads, shot two on her face and three others didn't cum. When she stood up to leave her pussy was literally running down her legs.

Reactions: joost, Confounded, gloryholecpl and 2 others