• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

gloryhole

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
My wife is so incredibly turned on thinking about sucking a black cock through a gloryhole. I really wish I knew where there were one close to some of the places we can travel to. she wants to fuck a black man so badly its driving us both crazy,

That is a wonderful way to get started!
I don't know how bi-curious you are, but there are many good reasons why women like sucking off black men. It's fun. It's exciting. Black Cock always presents a sexual challenge. One that women too often miss with white guys.... When I accepted the same sexual challenge my girlfriend was taking on, (through a glory hole) I finally understood. It's just a a big beautiful black cock, make love to it. Enjoy it.
Black men dump the biggest and best tasting nuts. Don't miss a drop !

So be careful...
...you can see what happened to me after I went Glory Holin' with the gf... I turned into a feakin' BC Jiz Junkie... I bugged her to pick up black guys hoping to clean up, or get her to pump a direct shot on my tongue.

well, i am bi and i have sucked black cock before and i think my wife is jealous. since she has my blessing to suck and fuck anyone she wants it seems thats all she wants to do. difficulty is finding the right people and the right situation at the right time. she has watched gloryhole videos with me and we have been to adult bookstores and seen the booths before we got into it. she now wants to do it and now were trying to find one in one of the places we travel to, to make it happen. if not will be happy just finding a bbc to have drinks with and then go to our room...places we travel regulary...

Youngstown,ohio
cleveland,ohio
columbus,ohio
wheeling,west virginia
wheirton,west virginia
pittsburgh,pa

basically anywhere within a 100 miles or so from youngstown which is all of eastern ohio,western and north western pa and the wva panhandle. sometimes we can travel furthur.

Users who are viewing this thread