• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Going to Dallas...

• Thread startersilver321
  • Start date

silver321

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 3, 2009
My wife and I have been together 14 years. For the last 10 years I have desired her to be with other men. She, however is the perfect wife for a normal man, she is a good cook, mother and is very loyal. When I first asked her to do this she was hurt that I would want to share her and was not happy. We have been together some time and have had marrital problems and what not. We almost split up 3 years ago but worked passed it, largly in part to my fixasion on this cuckold thing with her. We are both in our early 30s and I think she is very sexy, however we have been together so long we dont quit have that "in love" spark. To be honest, we don't say ' I love you" anymore. Like an idiot, I stopped saying it years ago, although I still love her. After all this trying and convincing we have finaly come up with a plan for her to go visit her friend in Dallas who happens to be single and offten goes out. Although if it were up to me I would much rather have a situation where she and I are together or atleast in the same city when she does this, but the problem is, she says she will only feel comforatable by herself. This brings me to my dilima... She makes me feel like she doesent want me around when she does it, which makes me feel she no longer loves me, but she says...It is an uncomforatable situation for her and she needs to have her time to be comforatable. I am looking for some good advice from anyone piticularly women who may have shared my wifes persepective of things...

What she feels is perfectly understandable mate. I doubt that she will do anything in Dallas apart from have a good night out with a friend. However, she may let you think that she has been naughty so that she will be able to judge your reaction.

It's all down to you now - how you deal with this could mean the difference between splitting up, having an exciting cuckold or hotwife relationship of things just carrying in as is.

1)Wife doesn't want to cheat.
2)Husband pesters her to do it until she gives in.
3)Husband feels miffed that wife is going to cheat on him.

SOME (certainly not all) of you are like little children. You are egotistical freaks to the nth degree. You want someone to do something she doesn't want to do, then you feel sad and scared that she won't do it exactly the way you want it and that she might like it. Grow up, son. Seriously.

??

alright villian what the hell does that mean, grow up??

I would recommend before you send her to Dallas let her know you love her. I think that would be the best place to start.