Golden shower

• Thread starterliketowatchyourwife
  • Start date
Jozyxt said:
No problem. ..........

Jozyxt: regarding your self-description, "A wannabe cuck with a monogamous wife":

You might like the original video of an outstanding performance by Otis Redding of "I Can't Get No Satisfaction", here:

song: I can't get no satisfaction by otis redding - Search

Enlarge to full screen and turn your sound up to get the full effect.

( Soul legend Otis Redding was tragically killed in an airplane crash near Madison, Wisconsin, on 10 Dec. 1967.)

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
"I Can't Get No Satisfaction"
I got the woman I married and is the mother of my wonderful children. So i have had a great deal of satisfaction in my marriage.

Reactions: engene and MajorHorner
Jozyxt said:
I got the woman I married and is the mother of my wonderful children. So i have had a great deal of satisfaction in my marriage.

Congratulations. That's positive, of course. But, I was referring to your statement that you're a wannabe cuck, which suggests you're unsatisfied with respect to that, which does not preclude having an underlying satisfying marriage.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Congratulations. That's positive, of course. But, I was referring to your statement that you're a wannabe cuck, which suggests you're unsatisfied with respect to that, which does not preclude having an underlying satisfying marriage.
Yes I understood that. We are all dissatisfied with our spouses in some ways. I didn't want hot wife when I married her so despite my desire for one know, it is her choice who she sleeps with and I respect that.

liketowatchyourwife said:
Is anyone else turned on by this? Lmk
I just wish I could find someone that wanted to give me a golden shower, in my mouth, all over my body. I would love it

• Love
Reactions: engene
Ownedmwfwhore said:
Hubby drinks my first pee of the day every morning, with no side effects. He is often kneeling waiting for his glass of warn golden nectar as he calls it. Xx
Lucky husband, god I wish I had a wife like you

Reactions: funexhusband
Jozyxt said:
You seem a bit paranoid there buddy.
To both you and Custer. It is not me, in particular, that these very wealthy paternalist people are targeting. You see, I can't keep it down to a narrow focus on voluntary watersports and do the argument any justice. The Georgia guidestones were toppled after having been intact for a very long time because the clear message was to reduce and keep human population at a very low level. I have been all over and in support of reasonable measures to reduce pollution that is a byproduct of post industrial living. Yayyyy... Now it seems that most of Europe will freeze to death like citizens in Texas did, for the sake of greenwashing...New Deal. And, obviously, this has nothing to do with pee drinking, except that Klaus Schwab would enourage all of us to drink as much as we can and eat the backdoor fertilizer too. Eat ze bugs because that is deemed less harmful.

My main point though, is that if we are not a 'bit' paranoid, we are not paying attention to what is going on. And, BTW, what, exactly, is in the vaccine and certainly appears to be the proximate cause--if you are paying attention i.e. a bit paranoid--of the Resident Evil blood clots that embalmers (the few courageous enough to speak candidly about them) find in the course of their work? Read the book Turtles All the Way Down if you get a chance. Unless doing so would cause you to not 'fit in'. I would not want anyone to be banned from the most prominent cocktail parties.

Reactions: funexhusband
Ohh hell yeah. Got a fair bit of content too, if you would like to see?

Reactions: JimmyTheBull
I did agreed to pee in a guys mouth one time. I came to the motel well hydrated and he sucked me off. Then I just couldn't relax and pee. As soon as I left the room, I went to a gas station and let go.

It is funny, that more guys seem to like rimming compared to the far less risky drinking pee.

Jozyxt said:
I did agreed to pee in a guys mouth one time. I came to the motel well hydrated and he sucked me off. Then I just couldn't relax and pee. As soon as I left the room, I went to a gas station and let go.

It is funny, that more guys seem to like rimming compared to the far less risky drinking pee.
I for one love pee and would never try rimming, just my choice. Now just need to find others that are into golden showers as much as I am, NOT EASY TO FIND

• Love
Reactions: engene and JimmyTheBull
First time it happened to me I was showering with bull after sex and he just started pee in the shower. It was facinating to see and when he started to pee on my legs it felt so different than the water and amazing. I couldn't stop thinking about it. It became regular there eventually progressing to more intense sessions.

• Love
Reactions: littlewilly, Keesnl, abvt75 and 1 other person
Nothing I love doing more than pissing on weak sissy men. One time in a urinal, a guy kept looking at my cock and I turned around and said if he keeps looking he’ll get on his knees and drink this piss. He stuttered around in confusion and a few seconds later dropped on his knees. I just smirked and turned towards him and drenched him in piss and left lol

Reactions: Focker and ckc
Callmegod said:
Nothing I love doing more than pissing on weak sissy men.
I found a guy on DL that wants me to piss on him then swallow my cum. I'm trying to find out if he will host. Any guy that wants this should be willing to provide the place.

I love a woman to piss in my mouth so I can drink it and will do it as often as possible

liketowatchyourwife said:
Is anyone else turned on by this? Lmk
Yes yes yes I love the power exchange and the taste

Maria speaking. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a water sports fan, but I did have one sexual adventure that included pee. As many of you know, I first embraced the Slut Lifestyle in Hawaii when I was 29. There was a guy in his 50s named Scott who used to take me out on dates that were a lot of fun because money was no object for him, and he was good in bed too. One day we went out on his racing catamaran. The sea was rough, so I was standing there holding on to a rope and trying not to fall, and I'd had few drinks before we got on the boat so I really needed to pee. I told him I was about to burst. He laughed and said the Polynesian gals on the voyaging canoes just jumped in the ocean, held onto the boat, and peed in the ocean. But the sea was so rough that I knew I couldn't go that route. After a while I just couldn't hold on anymore, so I said "What the fuck," surrendered, and peed a river in my pants. When we got back to the dock it was an incredibly humiliating and embarrassing walk from the boat to his car in my wet pants. But then I looked and saw that Scott's britches looked like a pup tent at a Boy Scout jamboree! And as soon as we got to a place where no one could see us he put his hand on my wet butt and said, "Maria, you are one hell of a sex bomb." When he got me home he fucked the daylights out of me too. Like I said, I don't really think of myself as a water sports fan, but if some guy ever asks me to wet my pants I would do it because it's totally harmless and nothing makes a guy's dick harder than fulfilling his kinkiest fantasies.

• Love
Reactions: SquirmingSub, Lovasianladies, MixedbbcLA and 1 other person
A lot of women drink piss outthere. I have peed on my wife's face and mouth often, she loves it. A lot of women enjoy bbc piss

• Love
Reactions: Startingtoeatcum and rwall
redheads said:
A lot of women drink piss outthere. I have peed on my wife's face and mouth often, she loves it. A lot of women enjoy bbc piss
I just wish I could find one, I would love it we could exchange piss everyday

Reactions: Radley and Startingtoeatcum
As a bull, i can't deny i enjoy giving a golden shower to the hubby as a part of his humiliation session.
either just me alone or with his wife will make him sit or lay on bathroom floor and start receiving our hot fresh liquids. He is not allowed to wash till it's completely dried.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, funexhusband, slaveofmyown and 6 others
RealBullX said:
As a bull, i can't deny i enjoy giving a golden shower to the hubby as a part of his humiliation session.
either just me alone or with his wife will make him sit or lay on bathroom floor and start receiving our hot fresh liquids. He is not allowed to wash till it's completely dried.
I would kneel in the shower for you to pee in my mouth if that is what it took for my wife to take your cum in her so I could swallow that too. It would be worth it.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, engene, franklyhorny and 1 other person