• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gonna be a first for me!

• Thread starterJinxypie
  • Start date

Jinxypie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2008
www.jinxypie.com
The guy coming to fuck me tonight said we could leave the webcam feed up.

LOL, I'm excited. He's one of my regulars and he never really acted like he was cool with pictures or video. But I just took a chance and asked.

First time everyone will be watching me live via webcam, instead of later on video. YEAH!!! Gotta bring my A-game. ;)

I'll let you know how it goes.

www.jinxypie.com

Sounds like a lot of wet fun....

Hmmmm, Jinxypie loses ANOTHER cherry (she's out to set a record!).:D

You know, I gotta say, all you cutie hotwives (and hotgirlfriends, Playmate), and me stuck with one penis! I'm pissed!

T.

Last night was BIG fun!!!
My bull really knew how to get me going... ;)

There were 3 or 4 watching continuously. That was a thrill! Kind of like public sex, but not exactly. (haha)

I hope there are more opportunities for a webcam feed. :D Anyone gonna help me out?

Hi Ms. Jinxypie,

Jinxypie said:
The guy coming to fuck me tonight said we could leave the webcam feed up. .... First time everyone will be watching me live via webcam, instead of later on video. YEAH!!! ;)

This sounds very cool. Is it necessary to join and be a "member" of your paysite to watch your webcam feeds, or can anyone watch?

Thanks—

Custer

Sometimes I do a free preview for like an hour where I'm chatting with anyone and on the webcam (dancing and stripping, LOL)... but the other stuff is members only.

Last night I decided to broadcast my photo shoot. :) That was a fun, new experience. I'm just trying to give the members exclusive access to my life... trying to come up with things to share. Personally, I think that's one thing that makes me different from all of those "other" sites... I have a real, genuine involvement in what goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread