• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Gonna be gone

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
I'm going to be gone from the site a couple of days as my mother died and I have the funeral to be dealing with and attending. It is the last of my parents as my father had died several years back. So to all the people keep up the nonnegative ways and comments and keep this site in heading in the right direction. If any spam or pics that shouldn't be here instead of pm me please contact Will or Buzzy or Dig for the next couple of days as they all try hard to keep this site free of the crap. So I will see you all in a couple of days and thank you to the members here that has and is making this site one of the best online. Muleman

condolences

I'm sorry for ur loss muleman......hard to lose a parent at any age...be well and we'll see u later........dont worry bout here...I'm sure they'll pick up the slack while ur away.....one thought......celebrate her life...dont mourn her death.....best wishes

Bbc In Nyc

We All Know It Is A Sad Occasion Muleman. Please Accept Our Condolences In These Very Difficult Times.

Sorry about the bad news Mule.

sorry muleman

sorry for your loss Muleman i will pray for you and yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Condolences

Dear Muleman,

Both of us were very sorry to read of your loss. Our prayers and blessings are with you. Amitavha chanted for your mother. She will move forward in peace.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Amanda and Mark

Sorry for your LOSS, Muleman.

The sun will come up tomorrow, it alway's does!!

Thank You everyone I had to get away so I thought I'd drop in Thanks so much for the words and prayers you are good people. Muleman

Sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Muleman - Condolences = at least the memories will last forever.

Best wishes from the UK

Mark

Sorry for your loss.

im new here but my condolences go out to u

Sorry for you loss, Muleman

Sorry to hear Muleman. You're in my thoughts dear.

Laura

I´m really sorry for your loss too. You already had to pass trough this hard way but I always kepp in mind that the death is only the beginning of a new journey and someday we will walk together this new journey too. Be good.

my condolences

doc2647 said:
I'm sorry for ur loss muleman......hard to lose a parent at any age...be well and we'll see u later........dont worry bout here...I'm sure they'll pick up the slack while ur away.....one thought......celebrate her life...dont mourn her death.....best wishes

You have my condolences as well, Mule...I lost my mom in 1992 - just before I could get out of the Marines. My dad died just before XMAS of 2001.

Doc has a good point, and I know how hard it will be missing your parents. My wife lost her mom almost two years ago...and her dad may follow suit, since he is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's.

I want to thank all the people for their words and prayers a very big Thank You to you all. Muleman

Users who are viewing this thread