• Please note: this forum is ONLY for verification threads. Any posts on any other topic will be deleted.

Verified! Good evening Mr DIG420. For me it is a pleasure and an honor to send two photos (as requested in your message. for VERIFICATION

• Thread starterBethhotwhite
  • Start date

Bethhotwhite

Being unfaithful and fucking strangers is sublime
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelone City,
www.blacktowhite.net
For me it is a pleasure and an honor to send two photos (as requested in your message. for VERIFICATION

Myself, I am Beth hotwive, I feel honored and flattered to belong and collaborate with post and photos, in this Site SlutWives.com

I have met many people through the forums and posts, sharing some of my photos with them.

But yes, it is a very good idea, that we all verify ourselves and if the opportunity arises, to be able to meet some of the people, fun, outgoing and very hot, like all the hot wives and handsome and well-hung men.

I am not married, but I live as a couple, with a man I love, and who does not bother and shares, that I share and enjoy sex with other men and women.

I am very lucky to have that possibility, to experience different disciplines and types of sex, and doing it, with different good friends.

Thank you very much to all, for the wonderful work you do, creating this Site, where all people open to the diverse sex, can be in contact.

Remembering that I am available for any task, challenge or fun that you propose to us. Intensely yours. Beth

Bethhotwivw2  IMG_0079.pngBethhotwife IMG_75.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Jambon, EddyBBC, pridehusband and 21 others
Can you add something hand written on that sign ... like your name? Nice pics btw.

Reactions: Jjiimmyyhhaall and Bethhotwhite
Of course, it's a pleasure to show me.

I feel very flattered by your comments, it's hot that you like them.

I enclose (my favorite phrase, above and my name) Hot kisses btw. Bethhotwive

Bethhotwive  IMG_0098.png

• Love
Reactions: Jambon, pridehusband, MatureBullForMatureSluts and 14 others
Your pics are very sexy and naughty...superb x

• Love
Reactions: Bethhotwhite and Gaezel
not a very good photoshop there... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Kaatgutt and krieig
BlackandKinky said:
not a very good photoshop there... :rolleyes:
Haha, for sure. Got verified tho.

Chicago couple here

27B08315-E9B1-4BE4-8E03-056ED3D42FC8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Stiffformilftits, Jambon, pridehusband and 6 others
Bethhotwhite said:
For me it is a pleasure and an honor to send two photos (as requested in your message. for VERIFICATION

Myself, I am Beth hotwive, I feel honored and flattered to belong and collaborate with post and photos, in this Site SlutWives.com

I have met many people through the forums and posts, sharing some of my photos with them.

But yes, it is a very good idea, that we all verify ourselves and if the opportunity arises, to be able to meet some of the people, fun, outgoing and very hot, like all the hot wives and handsome and well-hung men.

I am not married, but I live as a couple, with a man I love, and who does not bother and shares, that I share and enjoy sex with other men and women.

I am very lucky to have that possibility, to experience different disciplines and types of sex, and doing it, with different good friends.

Thank you very much to all, for the wonderful work you do, creating this Site, where all people open to the diverse sex, can be in contact.

Remembering that I am available for any task, challenge or fun that you propose to us. Intensely yours. Beth

Bethhotwivw2  IMG_0079.pngBethhotwife IMG_75.png
You are so sensualy intense 🔥🤯