• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Good Honeymoon Vacation?

• Thread startercarjohnny
  • Start date

carjohnny

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2008
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a good cuckold honeymoon destination. She hasn't done anything with other guys yet and is reluctant when I bring it up, but I think that in a setting like that with wine and hot guys constantly surrounding her she might easily get caught up in the moment. Any thoughts?

You should have married a slutty girl.
You want a nice girl, you got one.
Now you got to live with it.

If she won't do it for you at home, she ain't going to change for you away from home.

If she still doesn't want it, I would not try it on the honeymoon. You stand a good chance of just ruining it. Then she will never do what you want. Wait for a more casual occasion.

Thanks for the input guys. I was just thinking that it might be the right setting for her to let her guard down about it and try something new, the sun, drinks, beach, dancing, etc. I thought maybe it would loosen her up a bit and present a more appropriate mood/setting for her to open up to it.

Vegas or jamica

Take her to a Nudist Club! There, when she walks about naked and the other men who are there get a chance to look at her tits and pussy,, you'll have lots of guys who would be interested in fucking her.

I speak from experience on this one. I have been married three times, and I was able to get each of them at some sort of gathering where they were naked before other men. And in every case, there was at least one man who would come around and very tactfully ask if my wife and I ever "did anything with anyone else".

That is a non-subtle way of asking "Do you let other men fuck your wife?" I have always answered that it is her decision, but in every case, I have told her what the man asked. And I am happy to tell that there were a few instances in which I was able to share her naked body with guys at these places.

Give it a try! Go naked!

I took mywife ot Maui onour honeymoon, which form a cuckolding standpoint wasn't really a great choice becasue where we were staying was primarily other honeymooning couples..although she did get laid the night we went to a nightclub in Lanai.. bu tthen she had already been cuckoldingme throughout our engagement and gotten fucked on our weeding night.(not by me) .

I agree that the honeyoon is not the place to try to introduce the idea of cuckolding ,but if you feel you must try anyway, then I think one of the all inclusive places in Jamaica where they have both a nude and a prude beach would be good. That would give her the option of staying on the prude side , where going toplessis ok though, so she could get just a little frisky or being really advaneurous and trying the nude side ,but I would let that be her diecion without pushing it. At most of those places there are usually some single guys and my wife and I have always found the staff to be more than willing to lend a hand,and a big black cock wives in need of one.

Time and patience improve the chances.

Hedo in Jamica. If nothing happen there. It ain't happening

Any adult only place. Not just a nudist or swinger life style place.
Most adult only places are topless or nude if you want.
At Hedo, there are nude and prude places.
Nude half, you are expected to be nude.
Go where she can decide, nude or prude.

If I were you, I would have made sure she was kinky, before deciding on marrying her, if you wanted a kinky wife.

Although I've never been married , I once went on an eight day cruise with my mistress and a stud guy she was dating at the time. Because we were faced with either paying an exorbitantly high price for a large suite aboard ship vs a separate cabin for the two of them
and another for myself , we opted for the latter option. It was a memorable experience.
There's something about being at sea (this particular cruise was to the Bahamas , Jamaica , etc.) that just seems to bring out the sluttier side of women ; my mistress and her boyfriend hung out at the lounge , sitting at a table near the middle of the room while I dashed back and forth bringing them drinks. Whenever they struck up a conversation with anyone who was sitting nearby , my mistress would tell them she'd brought the two of us along and that I was her personal slave.

Users who are viewing this thread