good IR beach book

• Thread starterloripops
  • Start date

loripops

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2008
hi all- I am going on vacation for 2 weeks and Igot to thinking about what to bring to read- of course i thought 'trash romance novel'. but last night i wondered if there was any interracial themed trash romance novels. any ideas?

otherwise i will just sit on the beach like i did last year reading nuthun lol

Hi there lori :)

I can tell you that a really good IR read is 'Undressing Mercy' by Deanna Lee. More romance than erotic .. although there is a bit of both ;)

Enjoy your hols and the book if you read it :)

Yours,

Pauldark
xx

IR Beach Books

MMmmmmmmm I just googled Deanne Lee and she has a nice website, and some lovely Paperback Covers showing her novels. Lori you will certainly draw stares at the beach and maybe double if they see what you are reading. Have a great time hugs dawn

ah great! thanks and just in time- we got the car packed and are headed out shortly! I will look on amazon before i leave!

Lori you are sooo beautiful

I hope you 'll do more in vacation than reading...

The color of her bikini says it all .... black and white. A white girl sunbathing on her own will always be hit on by black guys.

she won't be sunbathing on the beach for long if she wears that bikini

accepted said:
she won't be sunbathing on the beach for long if she wears that bikini

I would only wear a bikini like that on the beach if I was with my boyfriend or maybe with my girlfriends, but certainly not bon my own.