• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Good morning, this is me

• Thread startersexyitalian
  • Start date

sexyitalian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2015
Italy
imgchili.net
DSCF0747.jpgDSCF0748.jpgDSCF0749.jpgDSCF0751.jpgDSCF0753.jpg

Last edited:
And what a beautiful you!

I would be fucking you right now, had i been in front of you

Thank you for starting my day nicely!
Please let us see you again.

Very hot ! I love Italian girls ! Nice legs , hot ass , and spectacular lil titties . What a hot little package you are ! Got a story to tell us ? I'm listening .

Reactions: toolman2c
MMMM baby. You made me hard.

Good morning, Ms. Sexy Italian. Thank you for posting your photos. You're a hot and sensuously-sexy looking woman!

Do you have a husband? If so, have you transformed him to your self-acknowledged cuckold, such that he fully accepts that it is your right and privilege to date, seduce, and fuck other men, while he remains faithful to you and provides you with the necessary domestic support?

If you aren't married, it's also totally proper for you to seek and find lovers by flirting with and seducing a broad range of men. Doing so, of course, is important so you will be suitably-practiced in the art of taking lovers after you decide to take the man of your choice in marriage.

Welcome to the forum, and may you succeed with your erotic ambitions and pursuits!

Great pics, very sexy

Thank you!

You are very sexy! i like you!

Thank You that You let us see You TOTALLY, very beauty Lady, Would like to see more and mor of You.!!!!

Lovely. Great lookin legs,really nice butt.Thank you maam.

thanks to all, I not have a husband, I like too the cocks of all men DSCF0674.jpg
DSCF0674.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
sexyitalian said:
Thanks to all.

You're welcome, Ms. SexyItalian.

sexyitalian said:
I do not have a husband.

Hey, that's OK. Here in the U.S., there's been a steady long-term trend toward fewer people being married. Now, over 50% of adults — ~50.2%, I think — are not married.

sexyitalian said:
I like the cocks of all men.

I hafta' say, your desires are very inclusive. But, any man you decide you want to fuck should be considered fair game. And, certainly, any un-fucked man should be considered a challenge to be surmounted and an ivory tower to be toppled. Especially, inexperienced virgin men who are younger, perhaps even much younger, than you.

So, go for it, Ms. SexyItalian! May you fuck every man who appeals to you. An attractive, strongly-sexual, self-respecting woman like yourself should NEVER take "no" for an answer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread