Good ol cam...it worked!!!

• Thread startereternal_loss
  • Start date

eternal_loss

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
Well, I didn't think it would work because they usually head up to our bedroom when things get heated...BUT....my wife was on our livingroom webcam all night with her boyfriend. He wanted to stay downstairs this time on the couch and even though the cam was a little off angle, they managed to pretty much stay in frame the whole time. I'm going to review it and debate if I can put it up for share.

Key points...my wife was hesitant to let him come over because she got pretty far behind on her birth control last month and screwed up her schedule. She didn't want to have any bareback sex with him for a week (from yesterday)....but I guess that went out the window tonight. (I was able to watch via remote software) It's the same guy who knocked her up in Oct. of last year and she ended up having a miscarriage. He plowed into her and she didn't stop him from filling her possibly fertile womb with his seed.

I'll update you later on when I go home to give her sloppy seconds.

What would happen if your wife got a child with this guy...and are you going to be the 'father'?

I got the whole thing on cam, them hanging out, the foreplay, the fucking...the everything. Well it's too soon to even think about her being pregnant, I'm just enjoying this video over and over. The pic attached is the exact moment he dumped his load into my wife. I timed this perfectly to share with you.
eternal_loss-albums-wife-cam-picture10934-noreturn.jpg

I hope she's pregnant... there's nothing hotter than another man knocking up your wife!

Awesome, thanks for sharing. I too would want to know if your wife would keep the baby?

Thats a great pic, I do hope your wife was impregnated by his superior seed, he looks to be a attractive man,

He looks like an ass to me, but a superior one I'm sure!

I'm not sure how she would feel about getting knocked up, the last time she got knocked up by him she actually was conflicted on keeping the baby. I mean, yeah she was freaked out a little bit but it's not the first time she's had a pregnancy scare from another guy in our relationship. The most recent time was with the same guy in the picture and it was the result of a night when they fucked twice and she knew she wasn't supposed to have him cum in her but she never stopped him either time. He dumped his load in her twice in one night...and at no point did she mind it.

Well just a quick update...no sign of a period yet. I think as of today she's a day late.

Uuug, 3 days late....period came. Sorry guys.

hi EL, does your wife want to have his baby?

Well, the last time he knocked her up she hesitated when discussing if she wanted to keep the baby. The only excuse she had was that he's blonde hair and blue eyed and I'm Spanish not to mention the fact that I had a vasectomy 6 years ago. So it would raise some serious eyebrows. I will say the the several times we had sex while she was pregnant were so HOT...I mean HOT HOT HOT!!!

Added more stills from the cam....
eternal_loss-albums-wife-cam-picture11836-feetup2.html

eternal_loss-albums-wife-cam-picture11835-feetup.html

eternal_loss-albums-wife-cam-picture11837-herontop.html

Tks for sharing. What happened with first pregnancy? Did you keep the baby?

The very first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. She was on the fence about what to do and then nature made the decision for her. We were kind of sad...but also very confused.

Seems like she wants his baby; maybe you do too?