• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

good saturday evening

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
Good Saturday evening. Just wanted to check the threads this evening.Wife went to a girlfriend's party and says don't expect her home until at least 2:00 am.

Mmmmmm hopefully she'll get some cock.

its possible, her girlfriend is a huge cheater of her boy friend. She may end up staying the night.

A Monday Hello Back At You

Desert, Being of sound mind, horny and totally curious to the max. I must ask did she get fucked? I dont know why i had to do this for i am sure you would have let us know. Hell man the rotten ole devil must have made me do it.:D Happy Days, okdeacon

Yes she did. She was supposed to be home by 2:00 and came in about 6 with a very warm apology ...and dirty treat. Her girl friend as I was told, introduced her to everyone and one was an air force guy. I guess her and the military guy hit it off good and about 10:00 pm he invited her home to stay the night. She reeked of sex and sweat. Very nice

desert said:
Yes she did. She was supposed to be home by 2:00 and came in about 6 with a very warm apology ...and dirty treat. Her girl friend as I was told, introduced her to everyone and one was an air force guy. I guess her and the military guy hit it off good and about 10:00 pm he invited her home to stay the night. She reeked of sex and sweat. Very nice

Nice! Did she enjoy it? Did you clean her up? How do you feel knowing your girl went out and was banged by another guy? No doubt an attractive guy given his military background and their requirements to keep fit etc.

well i was turned on to know she was being satisfied. Yes she did enjoy it. Yes, hot military studs is what she calls em.

Users who are viewing this thread