• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Good websites for mature/young free vids

• Thread starteryoungbuck87
  • Start date

youngbuck87

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
Hey anybody got any good sites for young guys fucking older women? I prefer videos of a young stud cumming inside of a married woman. Bonus points if the boyfriend/husband films it. I've been googling but all the sites I get seem to recycle the same videos and I need some new ones.

What i don't want is that NaughtyAmerica stuff and sites similar to it. They say "young stud" or young boy, but then the guy is 30 or 35 doing the fucking and the woman looks more like a ***** than an authentic mom/milf/wife. No incest either if it can be avoided (although some videos say they are but actually aren't)

Thanks! And anyone looking for a young stud college stud near the central VA to DC area, holler at me

similar to this

Fucking mommy sooo good - ********.com

Any others that can match that passion age difference, and include cream pie would be great

May be you can make a home vid of yourself with a granny...lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread