Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Goodbye Present.jpg
Goodbye Present.jpg

Any more?

Great start!!!!!!!!!!!

becontree2001uk said:
That Goodbye present for her boss was sent over to me by Tony in England, who wrote some of the stories I have posted on here and hotted up some.

Tony wrote 'Kim's boss finally has her.' And one called 'Two Policemen Get Their Way With Two Wives.' In that story Tony also called the wife 'Kim.' In both the boss story and this photo with story I have posted here, the man is named Steve.

In the story 'Kim's Boss Finally Has Her,' the boss was leaving the business to work elsewhere. This photo with text built in also has the boss leaving. Coincidence?

Coincidence, or is Tony's wife actually named Kim and she has a boss named...Steve?

Both those stories I hotted up and expanded of course. I also selected photos that I think, fit the stories and the photo I chose in the Kim's boss finally has her, the photo I used is I think, close to how she looks as he had described her to me.

I suspect that his wife is actually named Kim, and there also is the possibility that this is an actual photo of her. With that as a possibility, you could use this photo to imagine her in those two stories.

Both these stories I changed the titles and added greatly to and with Tony's OK posted on here.

In both stories Tony wrote about his wife, he did not go into the size of the men his wife takes in, neither her boss or the policeman. In that police story she just had one man, I gave her two..plus added a man who she meets in a bar beforehand.

Maybe Tony is self-concious about his size? In any case, I made sure the strange men his wife had are...large. Tony did not complain when he read my altered and expanded versions, so...

The two policemen story I also changed all of Tony's money descriptions to American dollars instead of British currency, etc.

Last edited: