• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Google Latitude anyone?

• Thread starterhotwifecouple
  • Start date

hotwifecouple

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jul 4, 2009
Hi all,

Just wondering whether any of you cucks out there have been allowed by your wives to view her movements through something like Google Latitude while she's out with her bull

This friday my wife's out on a hotdate with a new bull (she is finally getting blacked!! :) ). they plan hitting a few bars before they head back to his place. no idea how long she's going to be there, but she's fine to stay with him till the morning if things go well. she's agreed to let me view her movements on a map through google latitude

i think its most exciting i can actually see her location on a map, watch her move from a bar to maybe a club and then notice the dot on the map move to his place, where the dot will probably be stationary for many hours.

would love to hear your views on this - both cucks & bulls!

I hope it goes great!

Keep us posted, please! :cool:

It does not exactly work that way

Dear Hotwife couple:

Yes, it is definitely exciting to watch a dot of where her cellphone is located.
It is still not possible to watch a satellite feed of her walking on the street.
And the videos of important cities are previously recorded (Not live feeds).

But the important and exciting thing is this:
In our case, I just flat out told Alicia that I wanted to watch her.
And she accepted.
This is the most intense experience that a couple can live together.
Everything else pales by comparison.

So the old fashioned way is definitely better.
If you have not already tried it, please do, and you will agree.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

The old fashioned way

Dear Hotwifecouple:

Well after reading your previous posts, we have noticed that you have already watched your wife being used by a bull.
So if you have done that, it is a little confusing for us that you now prefer just watching Google latitude, which is a simple dot on a map.

Sorry, but it is hard to understand why after having such great communication, where she allows you to watch, you are now satisfied with google.

The only explanation would be that she prefers to do things alone, and that is ok with you.
So Google latitude it is then.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Hi Alicia & Jorge

You make a good point - i do get to watch her get well used sometimes. but other times she prefers playing alone. i must admit, sometimes not being allowed to watch is a huge turn on too for me. she will get me to help her dress up like a slut, get me to drive her to where her bull is waiting for her and then leave.

tomorrow, she's meeting a black bull for the first time and she prefers playing alone tomorrow. i am to drive her to the bar they're meeting at and leave her there. they plan hitting a few bars, then go back to his apartment. she has told me that she is not sure if she will come back that night, or the next morning!

i guess i'm digressing from the topic of this thread regarding latitude, but tomorrow is hugely exciting for both of us due to her finally getting blacked!

When I had an overnight stay in Charlotte about a month ago, I had only that week started using Google Latitude on my Blackberry... my hubby uses it on his cell as well (LOVE the Droid!).

He could watch the dot on the map move from our home towards Charlotte, then around the town... it was fun for him to randomly check and see where my "dot" was! Although my Blackberry was only pulling from the closest cell phone tower and not through GPS, so there was no way of telling exactly where I was without just asking.

Have fun with it. ;)

Thanks Jinxypie. Unfortunately we later found out latitude doesn't work on the iphone (stupid apple's restrictions)!

still, other than that it was a fantastic evening. wife absolutely loved her first black experience, came back home next morning sore & happy. she's out with him right now once again for a few hours

Users who are viewing this thread