• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

google search

• Thread starterred-80
  • Start date

red-80

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 23, 2011
I thought this was interesting enough. If you do a google image search of "wife fucks", on the first page of image results there will be 154 images. these are images of white wives doing all sorts of stuff and screwing all sorts of people. BUT amazingly, 77 of those 154 images are of white wives having sex with black men! that's an extra-ordinary high precentage!
does this reflect that after a few years married to a white man that a wife will seek out a black man to have sex with?
A few years ago this wouldn't have been such a high percentage. it seems that things are swinging in the direction of th black man. and certainly white married women are opening their legs to them more and more.

its possible, i see alot of white girls with black boyfriends nowdays. i have even seen white girls as young as 13 hanging out with groups of black guys at the mall, lol i bet their dadys didnt know they were dressing up in those short skirts to go to the mall and sit on the laps of those black guys.

a girl i lived next to for a while (cute blonde) said she was in the womens bathroom at the mall and a black guy came in there pushed her against the wall and started fucking her, what turned me on about her story was the fact that she didnt resist at all and said she liked it.

so yes black guys are definitly out to fuck all the little white girls now days and i love it, i have already adopted the cuckold mindset and know that any girl i date will have to be shared with black guys and thats fine with me.

It has to do with the fact that a high percentage (I'd say about 50 percent) of cuckolds or cuck wannabes fantasize about their white wives having sex with black men. Who else would post images and stories (and in fact be searching for "wife fucks") other than, mostly, cucks? So, those posting images would either be posting about their wives or pay sites catering to these type of men. Look at the threads, here, about half deal with black men fucking white women.

That was a profound observation MacNfries; the black dude certainly has the caucasian woman right where the woman wants' !
How times have changed!

You just can't trust Google. Paysites pay to on top of the search list. The Texas attorney general and the European Commission are investigating whether Google skews search results to benefit its own services. It's in the Bloomberg news just now.

Eventually, white guys won't be allowed to touched a wife women until she is 20, because black guys only will have that priviledge of removing virginity. (will be like the English warlords demanding first night sex with scottish brides).

White guys will get no more virgins, their wife will be trained in sex before marriage. Will be reparation for the Mandingo years.

Saraha said:
Eventually, white guys won't be allowed to touched a wife women until she is 20, because black guys only will have that priviledge of removing virginity. (will be like the English warlords demanding first night sex with scottish brides).

White guys will get no more virgins, their wife will be trained in sex before marriage. Will be reparation for the Mandingo years.

"Riiighhhttt..." he says in his best Dr. Evil voice. Lol. Ok, then, I will say, though, that I liked the movie "Mandingo" so......

Sara has stopped her meds again and isn't seeing
her therapist 3 x a week like the court ordered ...mmmm

SARAHA RULES!! (Like all women should). But a point is being made. I'm in my 40's and I have noticed "ALOT" of white girls w/ blacks or having mixed children intow. Growing up in the mid-west i knew "NO Mixed Couples" and in High School only 1 couple. So there is something to this social change!!

MacNfries said:
Well, I absolutely can attest to the fact that the white chicks are chasing after black cock. I work several school systems in NC and VA, and when I'm in the High Schools, its not unusual to see a hot, teen bitch with her arms around some black guy, back in a corner someplace ... last year I even saw a girl (looked to be 16 or 17) rubbing the black teen's cock through his jeans in the hall. I thought to myself ... wonder if her parents know ... hahaha!
Unfortunately, I have a 14 year old daughter that will be starting HS at the end of next year ... scares the crap out of me just thinking about it.
:eek:

============

scares the crap outta u b/c ur wee weenie gets all stiff
imagining little Miss Fried all enraptured with a gentleman
of colour .....soon the patter of little bi-racial Fries will abound

he'll be outta work most of the time due to racism
so you'll hafta foot the bill .................sounds cool 2 me Mac ole Buddy

r u a school janitor?

MacNfries said:
Dukie, you know, you paint a very scary picture. Here's a pic of me at one of the schools ... :p

=============

that's one hot pic Mac ...... mop in hand working hard
so ur wife and dtr can look good 4 all the black guys to
ogle and make nasty comments about ....ur sweet dtr is
on the verge of womanhood ....hope if she settles for a
white guy he's a CUCK :confused:

Tammy Pantedrop said:
SARAHA RULES!! (Like all women should). But a point is being made. I'm in my 40's and I have noticed "ALOT" of white girls w/ blacks or having mixed children intow. Growing up in the mid-west i knew "NO Mixed Couples" and in High School only 1 couple. So there is something to this social change!!

============

it must feel so good gettin a big hard black cock shoved up all
in there and feelin that black seed penetrate that white ovum
and begin another diminution of the white race ;)

BUT amazingly, 77 of those 154 images are of white wives having sex with black men! that's an extra-ordinary high precentage!white guys won't be allowed to touched a wife women until she is 20, because black guys only will have that priviledge of removing virginity. (will be like the English warlords demanding first night sex with scottish brides).

youve visited,

I dont mean deleting cookies or pages youve visited, just search results

its not uncommon to see hs girls with blacks where we are , whenever i go to the mall or out to dinner its very common to see white women or maybe wives with a black man, most of the time i think they are dating or married but its very common around here. in the schools it is too, its typical to see the best white girls hanging around the blacks either in the mall or at other places.

re:

these are images of white wives doing all sorts of stuff and screwing all sorts of people. BUT amazingly, 77 of those 154 images are of white wives having sex with black men! that's an extra-ordinary high precentage!a wife women until she is 20, because black guys only will have that priviledge of removing virginity.

This is all very interesting and will be keeping up with peoples thoughts especially like the virginity point.

How do chinese girlfriends and wives fit into this? Is there less mixing?

Re

A girl i lived next to for a while (cute blonde) said she was in the womens bathroom at the mall and a black guy came in there pushed her against the wall and started fucking her, what turned me on about her story was the fact that she didnt resist at all and said she liked it.

so yes black guys are definitly out to fuck all the little white girls now days and i love it, i have already adopted the cuckold mindset and know that any girl i date will have to be shared with black guys and thats fine with me.

hotfuzz said:
This is all very interesting and will be keeping up with peoples thoughts especially like the virginity point.

How do chinese girlfriends and wives fit into this? Is there less mixing?

=======

they're shit outta luck :)

last year I even saw a girl (looked to be 16 or 17) rubbing the black teen's cock through his jeans in the hall. I thought to myself ... wonder if her parents know ... hahaha!

Well, I've actually seen scores of white girls do the same thing....with white guys. Go to a mall and you're liable to see 20 teen couples, hormones raging, draped all over each other.

The point here is, if you type in "Cuckold images," I'll bet that half the images are of white women being fucked by black men and yet race has nothing to do with being a cuck. It is, however, a prevalent viewpoint of many in the cuckold world-that is, having their white wives being fucked by a black man. Again, look at this Forum-half of the posts here are about "Big Black Cock." It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that we're suddenly entering a phase in society where all the white women are going to ditch their white men so they can fuck a black man. Sure, there are more interracial couples now, that is a change in society. I say that's great. Skin color is the last thing that should be on our minds in today's day and age, but, to suggest that somehow we're on the verge of the black man taking our white women .... sigh, it's just ludicrous. I mean, for goodness sakes, this was what white Southerners talked about prior to and during the Civil War. Their absolute fear that the black man would run around ****** and fucking white women.

Personally, the whole BBC thing bores the shit out of me.....

Users who are viewing this thread