• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

google search

• Thread starterred-80
  • Start date
a girl i lived next to for a while (cute blonde) said she was in the womens bathroom at the mall and a black guy came in there pushed her against the wall and started fucking her, what turned me on about her story was the fact that she didnt resist at all and said she liked it.

Now they're taking more of an aggressive and demanding approach to sex. The media has pushed it for years ... the internet gave it the big time boost ... and women bought into it. Afterall, they control what 95% of all men want.

duke you made me laugh on that one, pretty funny

chrisjohn said:
duke you made me laugh on that one, pretty funny

==========

good glad 2 hear it ..........this cuckkold trope is or at least
can b serious stuff so a bit of levity here & there can b welcome :D

We are at the 115 degrees part of the circle - and when 200 degrees is reached, white men will become the under-class. It won't progress to white man being slaves on cotton plantations, but the law will prevent the white man ever abusing the black man again, and swinging back full circle to 360 degrees. Even poor people will have to be treated with utmost respect. The 20 degree buffer between 180 and 200 will keep the peace. Wealth will have to be humanely shared out before a rich man can enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Rich men will have to do an equal amount of physical work, and sometimes clean the toilets and mop the floor - and often poor men will sit on a fine chair in a fine office and have the chance to ogle at white girls with short dresses as rich men do at the moment.

oops Sara is outta meds again

oops Sara is outta meds again

Sometimes, you do make me laugh Duke. Wow, there's rally not much else to say about that post, huh? lol.

Users who are viewing this thread